Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally the stars have aligned for me!!! :D
3 weeks ago I thought I found someone decent, we saw each other only on cam and after two weeks things changed. He ignored my texts so I stopped texting and after a week I decided to simply give up. I texted him "I'm done with waiting, I wish you well" He immidiately texted back saying my battery was dead, and I was housesitting for 12 days for friends, etc ..."
Which was all a lie because it all didn't add up. If someone's cell is dead I wouldn't get "message received" on my phone. I called him on it and he got upset. I told him "If I'm wrong I sincerely apologize" He ignored me. I decided to give up on meeting people online.

That very same day another guy who I chatted with 8 months earlier decided to hit me up on facebook.. I really didn't feel like it but because I remembered he was a nice guy, I thought I'll see what he wants.

Before I knew it I had a smile on my face. He wanted to see me on cam and so he did and we had such a great time. It was 3 AM and I had to start work at 9 AM and he asks me if I wanted to see him the day after. I said no I will look like a zombie and by the time I got home and got myself ready it will be late (because he lives an hour and a half away.

He said "I'll pick you up after work, If you don't mind" after a while bickering about it I said "Ok but you're so going to be disappointed, because I'll be in zombie mode"
And so the next day there he was. Wow. so handsome! Usually I get nervous but for the first time in my life when meeting someone new I felt sooo comfortable (even though my hair was messed up and I hadn't had the chance to shower after work, dress nicely etc.. Big Grin

We clicked immidiately as if we were friends for so long. We had a few drinks and he suggest to order some food. He dropped me off, we kissed, hugged and he took off. since then we talk daily and cam daily and we can't wait to see each other again! Today he said (with a meme in dutch) "I want you to know and remember well, I entrust you with these 3 important words "I love you" I just can't believe it, how it all turned out. He is 39y old handsome guy, so sweet and genuine, who has 3 kids, one week they're with their mom and the next with him.

Sry for the long post I'm simply ugh so happy and falling for him! Big Grin

That's awesome, now slow the heck down. It takes months to get to know someone. If someone is talking about love in the first week or month, that's infatuation talking. It's fun and exciting, yeah, but there's deeper stuff that could be coming soon too. Hope it works out for you.

Such a nice story, I'm really glad things turned around for you. Take things slow, get to know each other, and let us know how it all turns out. Thanks for sharing!

I'm so happy for you Smile I hope you'll find your true love in him, just don't rush and all is good.

(Adam) It's great to hear such a happy and positive story for a change - best of luck!

Camfer Wrote:That's awesome, now slow the heck down. It takes months to get to know someone. If someone is talking about love in the first week or month, that's infatuation talking. It's fun and exciting, yeah, but there's deeper stuff that could be coming soon too. Hope it works out for you.

Camfer. He said the guy is 39. When is the last time you knew a 39 year old to be infatuated?

Go For It Ammon!!! Don't pay attention to Grumpy Grandpa Camfer

Sounds wonderful! I wish you all the best.

Always great to hear a good, positive story. Keep us updated and enjoy!

Well good for you Smile but I do have to say, I personally find that Europeans throw around the phrase "I love you" so easily, but maybe I just feel like that because I'm used to the way we go about the concept of love on this end. I just remember hooking up with this one guy in France, every other thing he said was "I love you! You're so beautiful!", etc. I really couldn't tell if he meant it or if he was just really into the moment...

But all that aside, this gentleman is older, and presumably more wise, maybe this'll turn into something. Best of luck Smile

wishing you luck, buddy!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!