Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial Stability
fjp999 Wrote:guessing youre not going to vote for McCain after tonites announcement of another HUGE bailout?!?!?!

NOT voting .. I refuse to give either the benefit

GayComputerDude Wrote:NOT voting .. I refuse to give either the benefit

sorry to hear that! Hundred of thousands have shed blood so you could have the right to vote and youre NOT voting... At least you can say I didnt elect XXX if he screws up!

If you dont mind sharing... did you vote for Bush twice?

fjp999 Wrote:sorry to hear that! Hundred of thousands have shed blood so you could have the right to vote and youre NOT voting... At least you can say I didnt elect XXX if he screws up!

If you dont mind sharing... did you vote for Bush twice?

ah don't play that on me .. I'm from a military family .. I understand what it all means .. but I also understand when to take a stand

if I vote for someone you don't agree with I'm wrong .. if I don't vote for him I'm wrong

please ... give me a break

it's not something I take lightly ... but to vote for someone you feel is wrong is just plain STUPID

and if I was FORCED to vote .. I would still vote for McCain because Obama is a total joke

GayComputerDude Wrote:ah don't play that on me .. I'm from a military family .. I understand what it all means .. but I also understand when to take a stand

if I vote for someone you don't agree with I'm wrong .. if I don't vote for him I'm wrong

please ... give me a break

it's not something I take lightly ... but to vote for someone you feel is wrong is just plain STUPID

and if I was FORCED to vote .. I would still vote for McCain because Obama is a total joke

What stand are you taking by sitting on your ass?

Dont care who you vote/voted for... as long as you are proud with yourself.

OMG, you are saying that voting for McCain is STUPID!!!Luxhello

So, McCain is STUPID and Obama is a JOKE.

I always like laughing better than crying over ignorance, dont you???

fjp999 Wrote:What stand are you taking by sitting on your ass?

Dont care who you vote/voted for... as long as you are proud with yourself.

OMG, you are saying that voting for McCain is STUPID!!!Luxhello

So, McCain is STUPID and Obama is a JOKE.

I always like laughing better than crying over ignorance, dont you???

huh .. a stand .. no I will NOT vote for someone I don't believe in .. period

no it is NOT my responsibility to vote even though I don't believe in the person

you cry the govt has to change but you're gonna vote anyway ... that's stupid

the lesser of two evils maybe?

that excuse is getting very lame

dissolve the 2 parties and start over .. maybe then we can talk

make it a free for all for a while

no campaign funds

no tv ads

no newspaper ads

nothing

15 televised debates on EVERY channel so people HAVE to watch ... 15 different people that want the job

and when you go to vote .. there are 15 names on the ballot

then watch the world change!

I agree with most of what you state... I havent decided on who I am voting for. I have voted 3rd party many times... no one if forcing you to vote for the better of two evils.

fjp999 Wrote:I agree with most of what you state... I havent decided on who I am voting for. I have voted 3rd party many times... no one if forcing you to vote for the better of two evils.

the system is broken .. VERY BROKEN

fjp999 Wrote:I agree with most of what you state... I havent decided on who I am voting for. I have voted 3rd party many times... no one if forcing you to vote for the better of two evils.

where r u by the way? sharon il?

Pennsylvania

Dude I love your idea of more party's but that will never happen unless the market totally collapses And we impeach everyone from the top down and start over fresh. We know that is not going to happen so we must muddle along best we can with what we have, You know if you don't vote you have no right to complain when things go wrong.