Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find a relationship is really that hard?
Why is it so difficult? Undecided
Why is it almost impossible?
Recently I met a person which probably is more fit for me than all of my previous crush? A mutual attraction? And why we're not moving on to do something? I have my big reason now, but... Oh, but I know that I will try to do something if I come back here...

Our society is so bad, we're so scared of relationship, even with many friends...

for now im just going to say welcome to GS ,,and im happy your here,,just enjoy your time posting..

Jake Wrote:Please just don't throw numbers like this... all of you math guys what counting your probability have made for you? Do you have someone you love now thanks to your probability calculation or you keep being in the low result of your calculation and still hopes you're calculations was right? In love or in a quest of love your statistic will do no good... trust your damn guts, I know that everything can be calculated but that doesn't mean everything SHOULD be calculated.

I hope you didn't take it seriously...

Obviously those figures are partly corrupted by the fact you will naturally go to people that appeal to you, so you'll make a first "selection" (go on dating websites, bars, associations etc.)

I think our first feelings are not that bad. Actually, mine are not and I can detect good guys from not reliable guys. I really quickly understand when I am manipulated for instance.

Let's also remember that these numbers don't mean squat depending on where your at or what event u may be at. For example I figure it would be a lot easier to find other LBGT ppl at a pride event than it would be at a Protestant church!!!

Ekwarph Wrote:I hope you didn't take it seriously...

Obviously those figures are partly corrupted by the fact you will naturally go to people that appeal to you, so you'll make a first "selection" (go on dating websites, bars, associations etc.)

I think our first feelings are not that bad. Actually, mine are not and I can detect good guys from not reliable guys. I really quickly understand when I am manipulated for instance.

Of course not lol if there's something I don't go for is made up numbers

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince.... or a half decent human being.

Yep....kiss a LOT of frogs, toads, ogres, trolls, psycho's, baggage handlers, momma's boys, liars, cheats, thieves, players, users, abusers........

Haven't reached any point where the "decent guy" comes along yet, I guess.......

I stopped looking for mr. perfect and I definitely no longer need mr. right now.

just haven't met mr. right either because im still a frog :p

trywait Wrote:I stopped looking for mr. perfect and I definitely no longer need mr. right now.

Thats ok...........Im still a pig.

And on this planet, pigs and frogs can be together.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP-9wDTf0UHHFgNT-p45Z...uvYdyr94hg]

It's hard to find a person you can love, let alone be with for a long time. As someone put it you have to kiss a lor of frogs to find a prince.

If your avatar is a picture of you, you have nothing to worry with in the looks department.

trywait Wrote:I stopped looking for mr. perfect and I definitely no longer need mr. right now.

Well put

100% me...

Sick to death of people who equate me to a wallet.. :mad: a house..:mad: or an employment agency..:mad:

I'ts getting so, that I don't know if I even want to have sex again