Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Male Friends
WolfEyes300 Wrote:Hmmmmm thanks guys for all your insightful and helpful comments ... It just feels sometimes that no one is actually listening, that whatever you do your still insignificant to the rest of the world, still fighting to keep going and not give up. So this really is an amazing experience to listen to all you guys share your own experiences and advice on certain topics that can really help and change people's lives. When I first decided to look for some kind of way to talk to others who understand what I'm going through, I never expected anything like this... Here people actually care about others and FINALLY NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR UNDERWEAR. ( Sorry for shouting but it has to be said). Also I would like to thank you all for giving up your time and talking to me, so thanks. .. So this is where I've come to the conclusion that Gay Speak is like a giant family of friendly faces who are always willing to give advice to anyone and everyone who needs it...

THANK YOU GAY SPEAK! !!!

[SIZE="5"]Okay... I'm going to nickname you Junior and start rumors you're the lost son of Wolfpack since you two are nearish to each other.

I've been members in several gay forum and quit them all because so many guys were there for sex --- and always got creepy about it. I'm like you --- I noticed right off when I joined GS that these people are really nice and fun!!! That's why I'm staying until they kick me out. Hahahahha!
[/SIZE]

memechose Wrote:I've been members in several gay forum and quit them all because so many guys were there for sex --- and always got creepy about it. I'm like you --- I noticed right off when I joined GS that these people are really nice and fun!!! That's why I'm staying until they kick me out. Hahahahha!

This is the exact reason Gideon and I joined GS and have stayed. The previous forum we were on was like a giant meat market and there was a shitload of catty BS on the forums there.

Things are much more friendly here and much -less- creepy.

memechose Wrote:[SIZE="5"]Okay... I'm going to nickname you Junior and start rumors you're the lost son of Wolfpack since you two are nearish to each other.

I've been members in several gay forum and quit them all because so many guys were there for sex --- and always got creepy about it. I'm like you --- I noticed right off when I joined GS that these people are really nice and fun!!! That's why I'm staying until they kick me out. Hahahahha!
[/SIZE]

Same reason I am here! Besides, all the Danish fora are really awful. Everything is about sex and Zeus forbid if you make a joke!

what other forums are they? i never heard of any

WolfEyes300 Wrote:Hmmmmm thanks guys for all your insightful and helpful comments ... It just feels sometimes that no one is actually listening, that whatever you do your still insignificant to the rest of the world, still fighting to keep going and not give up. So this really is an amazing experience to listen to all you guys share your own experiences and advice on certain topics that can really help and change people's lives. When I first decided to look for some kind of way to talk to others who understand what I'm going through, I never expected anything like this... Here people actually care about others and FINALLY NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR UNDERWEAR. ( Sorry for shouting but it has to be said). Also I would like to thank you all for giving up your time and talking to me, so thanks. .. So this is where I've come to the conclusion that Gay Speak is like a giant family of friendly faces who are always willing to give advice to anyone and everyone who needs it...

THANK YOU GAY SPEAK! !!!

Sex is only one aspect of being gay...just like sex is only one aspect of being straight. A lot of people will try to define you and your sexuality...don't let them. This site is nice because it has very few, if any, trolls...and you can have conversations that don't revolve around sex.

WolfEyes300 Wrote:SilentFilm1998 Hello, Thank you for the reply and I have no idea if the guys are straight or closeted gays but they all go running ... and have you found male friends yet ? How long did it take ? If you don't mind me asking...

I think the questions already been asked by other users but are you trying to make any friends in general or specifically just gay friends or straight friends? They really all go running just by you saying hello or something to them? Fuck them! Be yourself and nice people will come to you, like all of us on here. I guess for me personally I'd like to have more gay male friends than straight only because I feel what straight male would want to hear about my gay sex life same for me not wanting to hear about their straight sex life. I have a few close gay friends that I talk personal things with and hang with regularly, but it take time, it took me putting myself out there.

Actually I found that after I came out a lot of straight friends confided in me a lot more - maybe because they realised I wouldn't be after their wives/gfs?

Seriously guys Thanks for all the advice and support and yes, I hope I do make a load of new friends here cuz your all amazing, some more crazy than other but still as amazing. Ha ha memechose thats so funny, I couldn't stop laughing for ages after reading that ha ha. And yeah I think this forum has grown on me, it seems the more I read and post the amazing people I meet, the advice and caring of all you guys is juat Incredible, simply but importantly incredible. East that is exactly the thing that I get so annoyed by, gay people are not all about sex and sex is not not what defines us, we are just like everyone else in this world, living, breathing and moving like everyone else, yet one minute difference changes all that and then we are seen as abnormal and sinners hmmmmm I just don't think that is right and not just cuz I'm gay but because defining anyone by anyone thing is out of order and wrong, just plain wrong. Ha ha sorry I sometimes go off on these lomg rants ha ha ;-) . I wish I could thank all you guys personally becauae of the uplifting and warming effect your advice has had on me but sadly I can't so thats why I want to thank everyone .... THANK YOU!!!!!!! You amazing, inspiring, just plain crazy, beautiful creatures of life.

If you want to meet other young gays why not get in touch with Out Central on 07826 873 458? It is run by the local Council.

It is a LGBT youth group for young people 13-19 who are LGBT or questioning their sexuality. Meets in Birmingham City Centre, every Wednesday 6:15pm to 8:45pm.

There are other similar groups in and arround Brum.. You can meet potential friends without the pressure of the scene and be able to build friendships at your own speed. Good luck!

Talk to your girlfriends Wolf, if there's something girls are good at is to seek and find gay guys, I'm not stereotypicalling it, we really do have a thing to find which guys are on the other side of the fence Smile