Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Male Friends
memechose Wrote:[SIZE="5"]Okay... I'm going to nickname you Junior and start rumors you're the lost son of Wolfpack since you two are nearish to each other.

I've been members in several gay forum and quit them all because so many guys were there for sex --- and always got creepy about it. I'm like you --- I noticed right off when I joined GS that these people are really nice and fun!!! That's why I'm staying until they kick me out. Hahahahha!
[/SIZE]

You're something special memechose, i'd love to meet you in person Smile

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Two Things.

#1.
Thanks MarySandy... I think.. unless you meant special as in
small school bus type special.

and...

#2.
Hanging out in GaySpeak is a good way to forget what trolls are.
They only last about 4-5 hours from what I've seen so far.[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[quote=memechose][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="5"]Okay... I'm going to nickname you Junior and start rumors you're the lost son of Wolfpack since you two are nearish to each other.

LOL, I love it , good comment memechose Big Grin

Hey MarySandy thanks for your advise my gfs are really helpful, most of the time ha ha, mainly when they want something but yeah all good ha ha. However not all girls actually look for a gay best friend cuz the first ever person I came out to was this girl called Lucy and her reply was "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" and that was back in year 7 and we've been friends fell apart and friends again ever since. But yeah hmmmm back to what I was gonna say... oh yes, at the mo there has been a big fall out between me and some of my gfs which has really taken most of my self esteem of talking to people away from me which I have struggled to gain for a long time, so girls aren't always there when ya need em ( please don't think I'm defining all girls here cuz I wouldn't dare do that)

And ha ha I've been waiting to see your reply to memechose' comment Wolfpack ha ha :-D

Well this thread seems to be history . Thanks all who posted here, it all really helped , and not just me but anyone else who has benefited from this thread. Ok that didn't make complete sense but it got the point across. :-D

Humeinator2 Wrote:as some have said here, Many of us here will be your friend
also, I've been out since 7th grade (well, I said I was BI then, but I eventually admitted the truth) and I had almost no difficulty with making friends, mostly because I have a chameleon like personality (it changes with my surroundings, to an extent) and most people find little problem with me, so I can only really say that you just have to keep hopeing and you'll get them
... okay maybe I had SOME difficulty getting male friends... but only a little >...> <...< (I might not being tottaly honest there >.> I'm a freakoid, so most of my friends are either extreamly excepting, or also freaks of nature, but most people are friendly towards me, so *shrugs*)

^that is cute.

what do you mean that's cute <...< >...>

^as in it's funny, you're like a little brother.

>//////> I'm not cute, that wasn't cute </////< Grrrrrrr

He he your all cute! Ha ha ;-)