Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding Prince Charming.
I watched the first five episodes that suddenly became ''available'' on YouTube. A good thing, I guess, since now the episodes are no longer available. I must say it is a format, of course, and you have to suspend disbelief, because of course Mr Sepulveda is quite a looker, so how could he not find the catch. It's interesting that the show is called Finding Prince Charming because in fact the so called ''Prince Charming'' is the one who's looking. So in reality the Prince Charming should be the one he finally chooses.

I understood the difficulty of eliminating someone for whatever reason they were eliminated. Of course this is scripted, like all reality tv, so I'm also guessing that the contestants all got paid for being on the show.
I would equate such a show with any product in the entertainment sphere, like being part of a play or a musical or an opera, because you are in touch with a set of people that you almost live with day in day out for a given period and bonds are created.

I am watching it too Tongue
The whole show is obviously fake but it makes me feel not alone
And makes me feel like I am connecting with other gay guys, but hopefully I will some nice friends in this forum and will have a real connection ^^

My guess for the winner has not changed since the 1st episode, I think Brandon is the match for Robert