Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding a cure
East Wrote:Cure yourself first.....You have a severe case of Ted Haggarditis.... instead of apologizing to us and yourself later when you realize the error of your ways you may want to apologize now and get ahead of the game a bit Wink

If only you could see how that post looked from my perspective.

I only wish to help, All homosexuals should at least have an ATTEMPT made on them to be cured, you are still human, and you deserve it.

haha very funny - if your really a pastor then do yourself a favour and rent yourself the movie A Prayer for Bobby with Sigourney Weaver and save us all the time of trying to cure us Smile - what a dick head

If only you could see how that post looked from my perspective.

Yeah...I was thinking the same thing....you must not have a clue how your post looks from my perspective.

Good luck with your calling...you might learn something about yourself you didn't expect to find and I truly hope you don't do alot of damage to others along the way on your CHOSEN journey.

My question was not purely rhetorical.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I´m a Pagan .... a gay pagan .... and my Goddess want that I´m gay .... I have not to discuss about being gay or not gay because a christian god maybe ( ! ) don´t want it .... what counts is the will of my goddess AND MY OWN Will ...not more to say.
But *whisper* I like it so much to be gay....
Your God ... or rather his followers and his ground crew have enough damage done in the gay community ... and I hope that your God gives for that someday the bill.... I believe if a God want to make people gay... he know what he is doing, he makes no mistakes and if he maybe does a mistake he don´t send his ground crew to repair them

I'll have you all know that between my organisation and similiar organisations, we have already cured over 9000 victims of homosexuality.

Think about that.

Wilson Wrote:I'll have you all know that between my organisation and similiar organisations, we have already cured over 9000 victims of homosexuality.

Think about that.

And who cures the victims of christianity ?

fenris Wrote:And who cures the victims of christianity ?

A victim of christianity is a contradiction of terms.

Wilson Wrote:A victim of christianity is a contradiction of terms.

That is YOUR opinion.

Everything you are expressing here just comes out of YOUR OWN HEAD.

Even if you say it comes from the lord. This lord is just in your head.

Everyone has their own "lord" / way of living / beliefs.

Does everyone not just follow what they think is right for them? Do people not define their own way of life? Who is to say if someone else is wrong or right?

Has your lord spoken to you and told you these things? Great.
Mine has spoken to me told me the things I believe.

I am right for me, you are right for you. Neither of us has a right over each other.

fenris Wrote:And who cures the victims of christianity ?

I do Fenris!!!! I have successfully deprogrammed many Christians. It is a tough job...:biggrin: