Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding a cure
Wilson Wrote:A victim of christianity is a contradiction of terms.

Tell that to them which died under this contradiction ... they would like to hear that it was a mistake .....

burned "Witches", Crusades-victims, Victims of pagan persecution, "Heretics", Victims of Christianisation, Gays and lesbians.... and so on

hmm, this attempt at redemption has seemingly been met with resistance.

This is ok. I call it growing pains, i've seen it before.

Wilson Wrote:hmm, this attempt at redemption has seemingly been met with resistance.

This is ok. I call it growing pains, i've seen it before.

May I ask you this one thing? Are you genuinely serious or is this a joke of some sort? Maybe a troll? I know people like yourself do exist...assuming you are actually serious.... but I keep a healthy distance normally.

Paster have you ever READ the Sermon on the mound or realy realy read the bible?

PAUL not Jesus wrote the letter to the Romans

Jesus said "love your god with all your heart all your mind and all your soul AND love your neighbor as yourself.

all humans on this planet are neighbors start loving and stop hating others who are BORN different from you

East Wrote:May I ask you this one thing? Are you genuinely serious or is this a joke of some sort? Maybe a troll? I know people like yourself do exist...assuming you are actually serious.... but I keep a healthy distance normally.

A "troll"? lol Im not sure what that means, other than the monster living under the bridge

Look, this very short documentary pretty much describes my efforts, agree with them or not, i simply request you watch this.

www(DOT)youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=YnhF1QAEZjU]

[Image: Cartoon-Teabag-Dad-Lez-Mom.gif]
Ted haggards?

[Image: blasphemy,funny,jesus,painting,wmca,ymca...5999_h.jpg]

[Image: darth-vader-blasphemy.jpg]

Maybe we shold just ignore Wilson.
As fun as it is to show him the errors in his beliefs and thinking.
All he has done here so far is stir peoples feelings about religion. To me thats just trolling.
And its best that we leave the trolls alone.

I wouldn't say he has been rude enough to permit infraction(Though that is up to you). I do think we should give him a chance to prove hes not just here to troll.

Though "I"(This is my opinion) would require a few conditions to let you stay.
1. Stop calling homosexuality a disease or disorder. There's plenty of evidence to prove otherwise.

2. We do not want to be "saved". So don't preach to us.

3. If you really MUST debate on gay subjects. We want evidence and structured arguments/points of veiw in your posts. Not just "Because the bible said so"

Sure. I'm no moderator. But if you keep just preaching and calling us diseased. We, as a community will have you baned. Its a guarantee.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hi, I just wanna say I feel like a sinner because I am gay. I feel bad Sad Wilson would you strip me naked, take me over your knee and spank me as punishment for being norty.