Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding a partner when you are urinary incontinent
I don't comment much on here, but I just wanted to say that you can find someone eventually. I dated a guy a long time ago that later ended up with a guy with your exact problem. He wore adult diapers and he didn't care. His love for him was enough to just not give a damn. And as far as I know, they're still together some eight years later.

Don't harbor any self pitty; you'll do fine.

Find a guy that's into "water sports".
Problem solved..

Kidding..

Have you ever discussed these concerns with your Doctor?

I understand your medical concerns..
But..
Your doctor could probably shed some light on how to cope with your medical condition while in a relationship.

Well time has passed since my breakup. I'm still single but on the plus note, I've had an op to repair a tare and I'm now on some new tablets which combined have practically stopped my problem with wetting. Just want to thank everyone for their support on the forum.
Heres to the future

Congratulations and enjoy your future again - I only just saw this thread as was going to try and post something positive but as I got to the bottom of the page you did it for me - I bet your confidence is sky hi right now Smile , when you get to a new relationship you can fill all the details in when your good and ready , if he's the right guy then he's still gonna be there anyway...congrats