Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding guys to talk with on Skype
So, I'm new at this forum. I'm really not sure if I have posted this in the correct forum, but please move the thread if I put it wrong.

I'm a swedish guy, 22yearsold and I'm living in the woods (Umeå). I love meeting new people, both in-real-life and online. I really should practice my english (it's pretty good, I think, but maybe I'm wrong?) and would like to talk with some gay guys on Skype.

I'm not looking for webcam sex, so don't bother if you just want to show me your penis. I'll rather see your face actually Big Grin

My skypenick is paketey. Add me and we'll talk Smile

paketey Wrote:So, I'm new at this forum. I'm really not sure if I have posted this in the correct forum, but please move the thread if I put it wrong.

I'm a swedish guy, 22yearsold and I'm living in the woods (Umeå). I love meeting new people, both in-real-life and online. I really should practice my english (it's pretty good, I think, but maybe I'm wrong?) and would like to talk with some gay guys on Skype.

I'm not looking for webcam sex, so don't bother if you just want to show me your penis. I'll rather see your face actually Big Grin

My skypenick is paketey. Add me and we'll talk Smile
Can we chat on WhatsApp or kik?

Hi and welcome to GS. Smile

You may or may not find guys on this forum to chat with via Skype or other methods. But ths forum does have some unique ways to chat with people on here, such as private messages, a chat box ( after you make 50 posts ) and a chat room. You may find it easier to get to know people on here using one of theses methods first.

Hej og velkommen, fellow Scandinavian Big Grin
As Wolfpack said, try looking around the forum and get to know the people here. Maybe that is an easier way to get to know people.

By just asking people to add you, you might miss out on a lot of really cool guys. A lot of people consider their Skype (or another chatting device) as a more intimate or private thing and they won't be willing to add you, before you ask them personally or get to know them Smile

So my advice is: look around the forum and get to know people that way. I can guarantee you that the people on this particular forum are awesome!

Welcome to Gayspeak! I had to look up UmeÃ¥ because I'm always curious about other places & want to do some serious globe trekking one day. Are you outside of the city and really in the woods? UmeÃ¥ looks to be about the same size as the nearest large city to me. I live in čhaŋšÃºška but most people call it Box Elder. Population is really less than 1500. Someone exaggerated on Wiki. Drop by when you're in the neighborhood, Paketey. It's only about 7ooo km. I've been doing over 1300km twice or four times a year for 6 years. Nothing to it! Hahahahaha!

I like the nickname for your city better > Björkarnas Stad

[Image: umea_sweden_map.gif]

DAMN! It's beautiful!
[Image: Umea-Sweden.jpg]

Welcome to GS Paketey.

Sweden, I'd love to visit it

memechose Wrote:Welcome to Gayspeak! I had to look up UmeÃ¥ because I'm always curious about other places & want to do some serious globe trekking one day. Are you outside of the city and really in the woods? UmeÃ¥ looks to be about the same size as the nearest large city to me. I live in čhaŋšÃºška but most people call it Box Elder. Population is really less than 1500. Someone exaggerated on Wiki. Drop by when you're in the neighborhood, Paketey. It's only about 7ooo km. I've been doing over 1300km twice or four times a year for 6 years. Nothing to it! Hahahahaha!

I like the nickname for your city better > Björkarnas Stad

[Image: umea_sweden_map.gif]

DAMN! It's beautiful!
[Image: Umea-Sweden.jpg]
Don't get too involved in the hectic Box Elder nightlife Sexydance

Rob Wrote:Don't get too involved in the hectic Box Elder nightlife Sexydance

Yeah, for real.
It's so bad in the winter when we're snowed in Ray and I take turns being the stripper to entertain the dogs and cats.

Welcome to GS man Smile