Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding life difficult!
Hello, Ant, and Welcome to GaySpeak... Tauruses are notoriously slow to take their decisions, but once they've taken them, they go the whole way. Maybe you need time to consider whatever it is you're considering, like getting a boyfriend, or telling people lastingly that you are gay. Just give yourself that extra time (you seem to need) but it also sounds like you've reached that time when you're ready to move on, so good luck with that.
For the depression part of your life, please go and see your doctor and try to get onto a programme, if there is something they can do. It might be what you need to help you cope with these feelings.

Dear Counselor :

I'm forty five yrs. old, and I know now that I'm Gay. I constantly think of naked men,
and ONLY men. I don't find women the least bit attractive, not in a very long time.

My question is; How do I tell my mom I'm gay, without hurting her feelings ? I'm not worried about my sister and brother fiding out because they already suspect.

Please help me here, I strongly feel that if I tell her, it will improve our relationship.

Jim

pecker2013 Wrote:Dear Counselor :

I'm forty five yrs. old, and I know now that I'm Gay. I constantly think of naked men,
and ONLY men. I don't find women the least bit attractive, not in a very long time.

My question is; How do I tell my mom I'm gay, without hurting her feelings ? I'm not worried about my sister and brother fiding out because they already suspect.

Please help me here, I strongly feel that if I tell her, it will improve our relationship.

Jim

It's only my screen name, (and welcome to you, too), but this is Ant's coming out thread, so I'll start a separate thread, okay? I'll put your name in the title, so you can find it.