Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding out who are your TRUE friends.
Its great that you have a friend like that and you should tell him straight up that he has been a good friend and that you didn't expect him to guess that you were gay. I tell people that I have only known a few months and they look at me like if I am either giving them crap or they are on a hidden camera show, most just don't believe me. So its great to have support when it comes to coming out.

I am so happy that you have such a good friend in your life.
Cherish this one , he is a sweetheart.

Bighug

LateBloomer Wrote:He told me that he had to wonder what kind of a friend he had been to me if he couldn't have known I was gay much earlier. In other words, what had he missed that he thinks he should have seen?

Your friend has no need to worry.
I came out at 31 to my parents and they didn't have a clue.

you know how else you can find out who your true friends are?, induce a zombie apocalypse and see who sticks around and passes the ammo:biggrin:

llike the thinking jaxc lol true friends would stick together

I just want to add here, that I have had friends who were truly flattered when I came out to them, because they appreciated that they were trusted enough to know this information.

Coming out recks some relationships but makes others stronger from both ends Smile