Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the other half
Hey! Just thought I'd post this as I'd not seen it elsewhere.
I'm interested to know about all of your anecodotes on love, haha.
so answer any or all..
a) How did you meet your other half? Was it love at first sight? Elefant
b) Have you ever had a bad break up? Is it resolved? Cheeburga
c) If you're still single, when do you forsee settling down and how will you go about it?

Fish2
Thanks in advance Smile

A) I love my other half he's amazing.
B) yes I have my ex abused me I finally plucked up Engough courage to leave him.
C) I am not single.
An eye for an eye

a) Does not apply*
b) Does not apply
c) I was expecting to be married by the age of 25… with a woman. But considering how things have turned [rather] recently, I don´t really know anymore ._.

*he´s not gay and we hardly speak anymore, so it doesn´t mater

a) How did you meet your other half? Was it love at first sight?

Which one? I meet men at various places, work, AA meetings, social gatherings, yes even one at a bar. For the record I currently do not have an other half.

b) Have you ever had a bad break up? Is it resolved?

All six of my relationships were a 'bad' break-up. Granted the ones that ended with prison terms for murder, or ended with me getting a hospital stay or a cast were the worst.

Are the resolved - yes and no. I do tend to be very, very careful about men in general, always wondering if they are the next abuser. I have moved on, basically.

c) If you're still single, when do you forsee settling down and how will you go about it?

Single again and I don't foresee settling down. I hope it will happen again and hopefully 7 will be the charm... How I go about it? Accident most likely.

Thanks for the response guys Big Grin

a) I met at a Industrial Concert , He spoke with me and i was like wow he is hot, but didn't think anything of it as i seen him kissing 2 other guys that night haha but then he found me on facebook and turned out he was the one for me been together 2 and a half years now
b) Nope only had a few drunken fights was always fine the next morning haha
c) Does not apply, if i was single i would not plan settling down if it happens, it happens you should never plan things like that

A. I might my Other half in a playpen when I was 3. We grew up together. Long story short....I sunk into a depression cut off ties with loads of people including her. Cut to senior year in Highschool She came back after having moved. we rekindled our friendship. Friendship turned into intense love, and here i am.

B. I've had a couple. Both ended mind you cause they couldn't handle me being disabled. I resolved it by saying goodbye, lol

C. Not single.

Mick

In the bathroom. It was sex at first sight.

a) How did you meet your other half? Was it love at first sight?
we met on gay.com; sex at first sight but he had a cheating boy friend and i had a wife
b) Have you ever had a bad break up? Is it resolved?
i wasnt as gay as thought (with wife) we broke up i got a divorce and we got back together the next day after it filed. so this relationship has had its up and downs, still together.
i lived the first 40years alone, for a number of reasons would not recommend being single that long. if you can, get over your self get married any time after your 16 old.