Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the right underwear?!
Wow! I've got to admit interesting responses....I guess that thought of underwear makes us a little shy and bashful.

Although loving the commentary. Window shopping is a great luxury we all have, unfortunately I can't say we all look the same if we were to purchase the same style of undies.

To clarify my previous statement about "cutting off circulation", due to my thighs I need a big enough leg opening but not necessarily larger waistband. I thank my mother for the gluteus maximus I've been blessed with but its also a curse to squeeze to find the right pair that fit my pair. = )

But I thought there was something in the gay by-laws declaring that underwear must be at least $25 per pair.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:But I thought there was something in the gay by-laws declaring that underwear must be at least $25 per pair.

This is true, then again the amount of money we spend on items with very little fabric and plenty to the imagination.

Maverick Wrote:A few years ago I tried boxer-briefs, thinking they would be the best of both worlds. For some reason I didn't like them, so I've stayed with briefs. However, the next hurtle is finding a brand that "fits right" (snug around your upper leg, but not to tight, I hate it when my junk gets loose, lol). I had good luck with Joe Boxers for several years, but then they changed somehow (more than likely switched what sweat shop to yet another country they are having them mfg. in) and they didn't fit the same. I tried Hanes, didn't like those either. Lastly I tried good old Fruit of the Loom and thus far I've been happy with them...

It's a never ending chore or trial and error...

Yes I agree, never ending chore...the fit around the leg is everything. I can't do boxer briefs they simple ride up my leg and it becomes annoying pulling it down all day.

meridannight Wrote:say what? ..........

Lol...in reference to the leg opening, if its too tight and since I don't always need a larger waist size, it becomes difficult fitting the glutes in and not squeezing my genitals off.

Generally I wear Starter briefs but I have a couple pairs of Unico satin boxer briefs that are sooooo comfy and just put the junk out there! But they fall into that expensive category. Only worn on special occasions. My BF is a underwear afficianado and has 3 drawers full of anything and type you can think of usually in the most retina burning colors. Most look really uncomfortable or painful. I just roll my eyes at some of the stuff he wears but it's part of who he is.

CarGuy65 Wrote:Generally I wear Starter briefs but I have a couple pairs of Unico satin boxer briefs that are sooooo comfy and just put the junk out there! But they fall into that expensive category. Only worn on special occasions. My BF is a underwear afficianado and has 3 drawers full of anything and type you can think of usually in the most retina burning colors. Most look really uncomfortable or painful. I just roll my eyes at some of the stuff he wears but it's part of who he is.

Well that doesn't sound fun....3 drawers of ill fitting underwear. But I do get the thought of color and pattern options for a welcomed change.

In this regard, I am very happy that I'm not "blessed" downstairs as I can wear sexy underwear without worrying about support. But I can't just buy it anywhere as most American brands are too large for my hips, even size S. Oh well, I have to buy shoes from Korea, too. LOL

In highschool I was so obsessed with my underwear, God I'm glad that's done.

I just wear... well none right now. I've got from Boxers to Briefs.

I used to hate any feel of my pp flopping around, so I would wear tight underwear and sometimes I'd layer them. lmfao

larafan25 Wrote:In highschool I was so obsessed with my underwear, God I'm glad that's done.

Oh no, you can't do that. You're single. You must live everyday as if someone new will see your underwear.