Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire in the Sky
In 1975 five men saw there friend travis walton abducted by a u.f.o… police searched for the man as suspicion hung over the other five until 5 days passed and the man was found bloodied, bruised and naked.

Last year i saw an amazing documentary about this and tonight i watched the film "Fire in the sky"

Here is travis talking about the abduction and what he now thinks… that it wasnt an abduction it was an AMBULANCE CALL… he also talks about the numerous truth tests that hes passed and other things

And if anybodys interested here is the "abduction" scene in the film… just worth seeing cause its so cool!

This is the second last part of the abduction scene… final 3 minutes

[Image: equ5u5a2.jpg]

clearly this is a Straight man's fear, cause getting probed in da butt is an everyday thing for Gays and some Gurls.

#Probing Professionals

The Aliens must really be highly skilled, sex deprived gay scientists(like Chase & Mars :p ). This is the only explanation >,>

Sylph Wrote:clearly this is a Straight man's fear, cause getting probed in da butt is an everyday thing for Gays and some Gurls.

#Probing Professionals

The Aliens must really be highly skilled, sex deprived gay scientists(like Chase & Mars :p ). This is the only explanation >,>

GUUUUUURRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLL..........you DAT right!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Going to beddy byes… nite nite!

I have watched "UFO" and "alien" documentaries since I was in high school.

And yes, I saw this film.

I still have seen no proof/evidence of anything relating to extraterrestrial activity or vehicles. Everything I have seen so far can be explained, one way or the other.

How to five regular people pass a lie detector tests when its a million to one chance they shouldnt

partis Wrote:How to five regular people pass a lie detector tests when its a million to one chance they shouldnt

100,000 to 1, actually.
If I remember right, around a 90% accuracy rate is often claimed.

Though it is still a debated issue, that figure for accuracy seems to be on the generous side.

Genersis Wrote:100,000 to 1, actually.
If I remember right, around a 90% accuracy rate is often claimed.

Though it is still a debated issue, that figure for accuracy seems to be on the generous side.

Not to mention that 5 loggers passed it and travis walton continually agrees to test the latest technology of lie-detector tests and passes them

He himself is skeptical about other alien abductions