Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox new version
I have updated to firefox 3.0 today. Does any one use it? When i type a url in the navigation bar it scans my favourites and gives a list of those while i am typing. It is quite annoying but i cant find how to switch it off, is there any way to do that?

Opera kicks ass.

I could give so many reasons why opera is better than firefox but I gave up being a pathetic dweeb a long time ago Laugh.

But yeah I like the feature which scans your favorites, it makes a change I put it on my Dads computer because he has LOADS of bookmarks and he finds it useful, well did but now his girlfriend tought him how to use google Laugh bless him!

Have to say i updated today too and im just not a fan. It's very shiny and new-looking, but that's about it really, huh?? It's not really any better, and the new stuff just annoys me, Luddite that i apparently am...

xxx

Anyone knows how to disable the automatic favourites scan then?:frown:

This should solve your problem
How to disable the Smart Location Bar

CardShark Wrote:This should solve your problem
How to disable the Smart Location Bar

Thanks CardShark, it worked!Confusedmile:

I wanted to like Firefox, but for some reason it just looks unattractive on my computer screen, so I rarely bother with it. It's almost as though my screen resolution becomes set too low when I start it up.