Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Dates
Hi Joshyboi... Oh how exciting, first dates! My favourite option for a first date is going for a walk. I am not sure if that sounds really enticing, but it can be really great, if you choose a good route. It needn't be far afield, just somewhere that has a little interest or romance, to your mind. My favourite route, for example, is along the Quayside in the city I live, as it provides a convenient and peaceful environment, with some great sights, such as the many cultural developments, and the river's epic bridges. Even better, there is a nice pub near the end, for a cosy chat and a drink after!

The great thing is it's free, and gives you a chance to really talk and get to know each other better. Also, the nature of it is that you can arrange it very casually, so it is less daunting that, say, a fancy meal. You could just ask if he wants to meet up and go for a little wander.
That's what I did, the day after meeting a very interesting man in a club one night; from this very loose and informal arrangement, we got to talk in depth, away from the noisy, busy atmosphere of the club. It was Autumn and chilly, so we wrapped up warm, which I felt made it extra special. We finally ended up in the aforementioned pub, where we sat looking lovingly in each other's eye... ah sweet memories!!

Hope your date goes really well, whatever you choose x

Lilmy87 Wrote:Hi Joshyboi... Oh how exciting, first dates! My favourite option for a first date is going for a walk. I am not sure if that sounds really enticing, but it can be really great, if you choose a good route. It needn't be far afield, just somewhere that has a little interest or romance, to your mind. My favourite route, for example, is along the Quayside in the city I live, as it provides a convenient and peaceful environment, with some great sights, such as the many cultural developments, and the river's epic bridges. Even better, there is a nice pub near the end, for a cosy chat and a drink after!

The great thing is it's free, and gives you a chance to really talk and get to know each other better. Also, the nature of it is that you can arrange it very casually, so it is less daunting that, say, a fancy meal. You could just ask if he wants to meet up and go for a little wander.
That's what I did, the day after meeting a very interesting man in a club one night; from this very loose and informal arrangement, we got to talk in depth, away from the noisy, busy atmosphere of the club. It was Autumn and chilly, so we wrapped up warm, which I felt made it extra special. We finally ended up in the aforementioned pub, where we sat looking lovingly in each other's eye... ah sweet memories!!

Hope your date goes really well, whatever you choose x

yes... I would do the same.... good idea
me and my partner met on Expo2000... watching... talking.. and so on... and it was a nice day.... in the past and now to remember...

Whatever you do for a first date, in my opinion, it should involve a lot of talking and conversation between you 2. dont choose the movies because you wont b able to talk. dinner, a walk, mayb cruizing the town, will all allow for conversation that will let you guys get to better kn ow eachother. hope this helps Smile

codis Wrote:....dont choose the movies because you wont b able to talk.....
You see the movies is the warm up before the main event!.......No not that!:mad::tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

haha thats a few dates down the line i think...