Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Versatile bf goes top, HELP
Crisit21 Wrote:Ooooh but im not giving up, no wat, its just that im concerned, im very sure that i cant find this book here, maybe on the internet i could find something from this book, thx Smile

I´ve thought you want to give up if he don´t *meeep* .. `LOL ... lost in translation ... than its ok .... and I like you again ;-)

here ...:
joy

fenris Wrote:I´ve thought you want to give up if he don´t *meeep* .. `LOL ... lost in translation ... than its ok .... and I like you again ;-)

here ...:
joy

Sorry for my bad english, im glad u like me again Smile

Crisit21 Wrote:Sorry for my bad english, im glad u like me again Smile

seem to be my mistake..... who cares....main thing is that we know what we mean. Confusedmile:
can you get the book in your country ?

Crisit21 Wrote:Well the sex is not very often its something like once a day or once every 2 days sometimes so its not that often. I will give him time to relax, i just hope this turns out well.
I hate to be the one to break this to you, but if he is uncomfortable bottoming then once a day or even every couple of days can feel VERY OFTEN. :eek: If he has sustained an injury you are not giving him time to heal.

In the meantime, as fenris says, there are lots of other ways to have fun too.

We are back in track Big Grin he lastet for 2 weeks as a top, and now everything is oook and running.
Thanks for the support guys Smile

Haha, it reminds me of myself. I am a bottom so every time I want to go top, my sex partner goes nut !

Hi,
I just wanted to say that this is an interesting topic. I had a similar situation with my ex where I was top, and before he met me he was versatile. So, he became a bottom for me. And we both realized, we very much liked it. BUT...I feel as though that little thing caused a rift in our relationship, because a. I was not into being a bottom at all, or compromising and b. I sort of took something away from him that he liked (he topped mostly with his ex before me). What I mean to say is, let your partner be who he wants to be, otherwise you run the risk of not being together for as long as you want to. If he wants to top for a while, go for it, but just be sure that it is what you want as well. The only, ONLY healthy relationship is one where two (or more) people work together, hear and listen to each other, and love each other for who they are, not who you want them to be. They say there's plenty of fish in the sea for a reason, because sometimes two people just arent right as partners, but maybe just really close friends. Hope all continues to work out.