Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Dates
Heya guys I was just wondering like what are some good original ways to take someone out on a date?

Depend on who you are going to go on a date with.

If it 's a kind of out going person then a club, a bar, or a park is a good place.
Then a fancy restaurant.

I am not that type so for me, I prefer to have a romantic dinner at home, cuddle, some warm tea/chocolate, and a blanket, and a movie Big Grin

Cinema and Dinner is always good imo

conechvn Wrote:Depend on who you are going to go on a date with.

If it 's a kind of out going person then a club, a bar, or a park is a good place.
Then a fancy restaurant.

I am not that type so for me, I prefer to have a romantic dinner at home, cuddle, some warm tea/chocolate, and a blanket, and a movie Big Grin

I was thinking since it is getting warmer here, to go to the sit by the harbor and eat fish n chips. I don't think the club or bar would be a good place because it's not private enough. And clubs you can't talk to them.

Quote:Cinema and Dinner is always good imo

I don't have enough money for that. And I'd just wana talk to him through the movie.

I still think that my one is a but cheesy.

My ideal first date is usually dinner, and some talking. Maybe go back to my place or theirs to hang out, talk or whatever. Then see what happens from there.

joshyboi Wrote:I was thinking since it is getting warmer here, to go to the sit by the harbor and eat fish n chips. I don't think the club or bar would be a good place because it's not private enough. And clubs you can't talk to them.

I don't have enough money for that. And I'd just wana talk to him through the movie.

I still think that my one is a but cheesy.

It 's a good idea.
A place which makes you comfortable most is the best place. But I still recommend go back to your or his place after that since maybe some "Beautiful things" will happen Big Grin

JtheYoungBear Wrote:My ideal first date is usually dinner, and some talking. Maybe go back to my place or theirs to hang out, talk or whatever. Then see what happens from there.

I think that going back to theres would be taking it too far on a first date. Them home I'd do but going in I think would be going to fast. I wana take it slow and do it right.

joshyboi Wrote:I think that going back to theres would be taking it too far on a first date. Them home I'd do but going in I think would be going to fast. I wana take it slow and do it right.

Possibly. Or it could just be outside somewhere public. Really, just somewhere to enjoy the company and the evening.

sounds like my plan. cheap, easy, possibly romantic if the sky is nice when the sun is setting.

conechvn Wrote:It 's a good idea.
A place which makes you comfortable most is the best place. But I still recommend go back to your or his place after that since maybe some "Beautiful things" will happen Big Grin

"Beautiful things" are more beautiful if you have worked for them. Once I'v gotten to know him more than just a friend then "Beautiful things" can happen. I don't wana rush as I said. I want to know him first and then love him. Not the other way around.