Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Gay Experience?
You and several million other guys, Chase.
I bid NO Trump!

When I was 5/6 me and my friend would have sleepovers, late night horror movies lead to hugging and eventually oral :/ never looked back

oh my .. hate to talk abt this but it was with a friend who i knew was gay, he was a good looking guy too fck ... but it came like a surprise to me when he asked me out to make-out with me oh my ... i just cant believe im talking abt this ..lol ..

I'm pretty sure that my first crush was Jonathan Brandis on SeaQuest. I don't have a clue how old I was at the time, as most of my childhood memories are a bit "blurry". I was probably around six? Maybe seven? Somewhere in there.

my first sex with a guy was when I was 14 and he was 16. It was in a sports camp. He first persuaded me to oral sex. and then ... it was fun
[-] The following 1 member Likes Hex's post:
  •

If I detail my first experience, I'll get the firing squaddo, from Goddo!
Just...typing it in would probably get me sent to Siberia to make coffees for the salt miners!

Suffice it to say...I was 13, and that's all I dare to say! Smile
Beautifully (and erotically) dressed always beats undressed!

I was 17. I remember being very scared. Me and the guy never talked again after that.

We were both 14. It was a slow burn over two months progressing from jerking each other off to eventual sex.

I was 13 my friend and I were in his tree house. And we just start wrestling each other he got on top of me and than for some reason he kissed me than I kissed him back. I enjoyed it very much, we played with each other's cocks and kept kissing it was awesome.