Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First...Love??
East Wrote:I have been in your shoes...more then once....and it used to piss me off that anyone had that much of an effect on me.....I wasn't happy about it.....

I never wanted a relationship though so I spent time ignoring the feeling and telling myself he was probably not interested anyway....which turns out to be the key to making sure they ARE interested LOL....a little indifference can sometimes be like catnip for the other guy...

In other words..take a cold shower and play it cool if you really like him. Too much attentiveness or obsession can make a guy run...

That's kind of what I worry about. I worry that I might smother someone to the point where they pull back. I don't know that I am so clingy to really do that. I know different folks have their limits on what is tolerable. Am I texting someone every 5 minutes or pissing and moaning that they haven't replied? No of course not. I realize people have lives so I try not to badger people to death, but I still worry about whether I'm bothering them. The bad thing is that I can't remember if I was so clingy with some guy at some point in time that I drove them away or if its just my anxiety or fear of being rejected (Think I touched this in another thread a bit). Pretty sure that it is me being far too serious about dating and what not.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!