Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Sex Toy Before First Sex Experience?
Anonymous Wrote:I was considering purchasing a few sex toys.
I know what i am looking for and will read up more on the toys i'm interested in when i get around to buying one.

My question is, as i'm a virgin,should i wait till after my first experience before buying any sex toys?

Would any of you say using sex toys before your first experience can make it less enjoyable?

While i originally wanted to wait, i have found my urges for more sexual experiences and experimenting getting stronger.
I'm not the kind of guy for one night stands, nor am i social enough for them, so it could be some time till anything happens in the losing virginity department.
So should i just go ahead with sex toys? Or try to wait for at least a little longer?

Also, i'm posting this anonymously because...well...i'm easily embarrassed.:redface:

Holy shit! Stop typing and run to the toy shop!!! Said personally from a virgin who owns and thoroughly enjoys both a nice sized dildo and a butt plug. Seriously, you'll be soo happy with yourself when you buy a sex toy.... can't wait to find a real penis instead though.... Smile

Hol

Anonymous Wrote:Would your advice change if i said i have my eye on someone?
Due to several factors a relationship is unlikely, but i sure have fallen for a guy.:redface:
I guess what i'm trying to say is, is hope a good reason to postpone your advice?

Mine wouldn't... I don't think any man would get too terribly jealous of an inanimate object... and also if said interest leads to sexual intercourse, you will be better prepared, having some form of idea what the sensation will be like and what you like about it, before he tries stickin' it in you Laugh2 lol

bee gees main course is a good cd

DerJack Wrote:Mine wouldn't... I don't think any man would get too terribly jealous of an inanimate object... and also if said interest leads to sexual intercourse, you will be better prepared, having some form of idea what the sensation will be like and what you like about it, before he tries stickin' it in you Laugh2 lol

I agree with you bro

I owned a sex toy before my first real time and still own one now, it's a good (albeit not perfect) substitute for a penis. It's helpful to know yourself and everything as well.

i say go for it. i have a few different ones, and each have there place. there is nothing that you will experience that will be like it. some dislike it, i happen to love it.

good luck!

Personally I have a real hard time using anything toy-wise. I just can't seem to get off with it, and I think it's due to the awkward position for me. I've tried laying down on my back, my stomach, on my knees bent over, standing leg raised, nothing really ends up working. It feels like the beginnings of something good but I can't get passed that.

Can't stroke myself during that either cause I habitually clench up while I do, so bleh. I think the real deal would be great but I can't pull it off.

I was mainly thinking of going for a Fleshjack/Fleshlight.
Anyone have any personal experience and thus recommendations in that department?

DerJack Wrote:Mine wouldn't... I don't think any man would get too terribly jealous of an inanimate object... and also if said interest leads to sexual intercourse, you will be better prepared, having some form of idea what the sensation will be like and what you like about it, before he tries stickin' it in you Laugh2 lol

I'm not expecting to be the penetrated on the first time to be honest, perhaps the penetrator though.
Not to say it's something i'm not interested in trying.Confusedmile:
But yeah next on the list is a dildo of some kind.Rolleyes

"Jealous"? Heh, nah i'm not worried about that in the slightest.:tongue:
I'm more worried about it making my first experience with the act that each toy simulates being not as blown-away-enjoyable if i use the toys before hand.Confusedmile:

Basically, i want to get the most out of my first time. As silly as that sounds.

Well in my opinion it's good to use a dildo first to open up a little, the first couple times are very painful/intense and you generally won't enjoy it anyways until you get used to it. As far as a fleshlight is concerned, I've only heard of good reviews for that particular product and I plan on getting one myself in the future.