Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Threesome Advice??
please delete

Hi,
as first Welcome :-)

Your question sounds a bit that you a looking for a choreography *g .. Like 9.01 p.m person a starts kissing, 9.02 person b opens a package with the blue condom, 9.13 p.m. person c starts to sweat *G
I´ve done some threesome action and I can tell you : normally you haven´t some problems like "i´ve nothing to do .. should I get a coffee?"... On a threesome you will find enough unused bodyparts to work with :-)
Best thing is looking around what you can and what you want to do... and you will be fully involved :-)

have fun... but stay safe
da fen

My advice: enjoy!

Or you could break each other in.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Do you really need a map? Start with what you think you might like for yourself. You'd be surprised how different we all turn out to be.

wow, he's a lucky guy...

my first advice would be to make sure you have some idea of what's going to happen, but it sounds like you've done that. The worst thing that can happen from my limited experience is one guy feeling left out or nobody really knowing where the thing is going.

Have SOME ideas of what you'd like to happen (I'm sure you do) and you should have fun, don't be scared to switch around and have fun if you're not feeling it.

You're both kinda new things so it's the usual stuff - plenty O' lube, take it slow, if you're hung even more so... I think letting you two guys 'warm up' is probably a good idea Wink

hope this helped.

Not around here much nowadays but recently had my first 3 sum with my gay partner and another bi guy as im mostly top but versatile same as he was, unfortuantley we met him off of a swinging website we are on and he seemed really nice.

Unforuanetly when he turned up I disliked him, really not my type and it turned into a total disaster, my only advice is if you gonna do a 3 sum make sure you get on well with the other 1 or 2 people involved as if you find you just dont fancy them it aint gonna work and you will be left feeling on the outside of the fun.

Not a good place to be especially when you are doing this with your partner!!