Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time
Dear Users,

I really need your help.

I had a very drunk night last Saturday night and I'm having a lot of trouble remembering what happened. I was in a foreign country and I woke up in a hostel with a few guys. I honestly don't remember, apparently I got in a fight and I don't' remember that either.

I have never been involved in gay sex before, but in the morning one of the guys told me I had sex the night before.

My questions are:

How do you feel after being penetrated in the ass the next day? or the next few days? Does it hurt?

Also, what happens to cum if someone cums inside you?

I'm so worried that I'm going to get HIV, I can't relax and I've never done anything like this before.

Would their be blood when I went to the bathroom that day or the next few days?

Please help me I really appreciate it.

If it was drunken sex or possibly you may have been raped, you'd be sore in the morning. Whether he was big or not you'd feel it and know you'd had sex.

Some cum will have run out of you but most would have been absorbed by your body. It's perfectly harmless.

There could be blood, depends how forceful the sex was. Persistent blood means a tear and you need to go to the doctors. But there doesn't have to be blood after sex.

If you're worried you need to get yourself checked, either a blood test at your doctors or get one of the home testing kits online.

Hello, don't worry too much about to get HIV or another infection, what you must do is go to your doctor and tell him all your history, he knows the correct blood test for discard any disease. Go as soon as possible.
Sureña your doctor will request further studies in 3 or 6 months for give you a complete security of the results and say "yes you have..." Or "no, you don't have anything"

If theres any doubt on what happened I would suggest going to get tested to make sure you are safe still.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]