Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time
Yay for nondeceptive titles Big Grin. I get the obvious out of the way.

I apologize for the audio quality. I feel like it was the software turning the mic off when I wasn't yelling at it but should be fixed for next video Smile. If you lovelies have anything you'd like to see or topics you'd like me to cover then I'm all ears. I had a request to do a basic rundown of a 'typical day in the life' but it seems oddly self important and narcissistic. If it's something people are curious about then I'm down to do it.

I loved Davey Wavey too....never subscribed to anything on you tube though....I just bookmark and watch.

I used to comment but the nastiness of the people who comment on youtube took a toll on me so I stopped reading or commenting on anything....

I would want to know what the first nasty comment was....and yoru first reaction....

East Wrote:I loved Davey Wavey too....never subscribed to anything on you tube though....I just bookmark and watch.

I used to comment but the nastiness of the people who comment on youtube took a toll on me so I stopped reading or commenting on anything....

I would want to know what the first nasty comment was....and yoru first reaction....

I miss the old Davey stuff. IMHO he tries hard to be funny now but part of his 'brand' is he always has to do something super homo and funny. It's why my channel is just whatever I feel like doing as it can be hard to be funny or serious or whatever some days.

Oddly enough I have yet to get a comment on YouTube I'd say is negative. It's been all love. Tumblr has the ability to get anonymous messages and that's where I've got the majority of messages. I did get one youtube comment that said "You are funny for someone so monotonous'. I think they meant to say 'your voice is monotone' as the use of monotonous makes sense.

The juicer messages have been 'Your videos are terrible. You are a bad copy of everyone else.' 'You are trying to hard to be funny in your videos. It makes me super uncomfortable. Stop making videos' 'You have terrible skin. All the people who say you look like Nicholas Hoult are idiots'.

At first it did really bother me. Someone taking the time out of their day to tell me that my stuff is THAT bad must be right as who would waste that time? I obviously wasn't impacted enough to stop making videos but it was demotivating. I blame most of it on having an anxiety disorder. On a day where it's higher then normal when something like that comes in it goes through the roof. I've removed the ability to send anonymous stuff to me and I'm much happier for it. When there is a name attached to it I tend to not care as then it's more about the source.

Wow long post.

I used to watch Davey's videos, but one day I realized that he uses his arms a lot when he talks. I find that incredibly distracting now and that's all I can focus on.

Lycanthropist Wrote:I used to watch Davey's videos, but one day I realized that he uses his arms a lot when he talks. I find that incredibly distracting now and that's all I can focus on.

He's very animated and his voice goes up and down a lot. Hard to follow when he's borderline yodeling lol.

I like some of Davey"s youtube videos,. Strangely there are not many videos posted on youtube by gay British guys, plenty of American guys but not many from the UK that i can find.