Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time Gay Sex
I'm new on here. I'm gay and have been dating a guy for the past few years. We have not had anal sex yet, and recently decided that it was time for us to try it. I'm pretty nervous about it.

What do I need to know before we have anal for the first time. Specifically, how much do I have to clean out my ass? We're going to use condoms of course. Also, will it hurt and what is a good position for beginners?

Hi and Welcome ...

special questions for a first visit ... :-)

As first you need a water-solube lubricant ... don´t use oil, fat .. because it can damage the condom.

Clean out: some do it, some not, so if you think that it is necessary ... do it.

Hurt : It can hurt... you should be very relaxed ... don´t hurry and don´t do it if you think you are to nervous and / or cramped. It takes time...

A good position: Is a position where YOU have the control about what happens, not your Partner, because he don´t feel if he hurts you.

Is this description sufficient?

There's a lot of advice available online that will probably be way better than mine but here goes: -

1.) if you CAN, use a toy or such on yourself to 'practice' sometime before the big event, this will make life easier for you and you'll know what to expect.

2.) To clean your ass you can buy a douche (a squeezy bottle for your butt) or give yourself a good wash back there in the shower after the bathroom. Standard hygiene. On a gross note I find the 75cl plastic Evian bottles make a good economical douche. If you decide to do it use only lukewarm water and NO soap... do this a few hours prior. It is not strictly necessary but if you are really worried about hygiene it may help you lose yourself in the moment a little more Wink

3.) sorry to break it to you - but it will hurt >.> at first...then it'll feel amazing. Then you'll start seeing what all the fuss is about. Then you'll be finished and want more ^_^

4.) I would really recommend the 'cowboy' position to start with - him laying on his back, you straddling him and sitting down on his cock. With this you will have much more control and you can paw off easily when you feel ready. After you start feeling okay with it you can try others, there's a lot of positions.

5.) use lots of lube. I'll say it again - use lots of lube Wink like Fenris says, being relaxed and eager is key to enjoying it, so just take it easy and have fun.

Sil Wrote:There's a lot of advice available online that will probably be way better than mine but here goes: -

1.) if you CAN, use a toy or such on yourself to 'practice' sometime before the big event, this will make life easier for you and you'll know what to expect.

2.) To clean your ass you can buy a douche (a squeezy bottle for your butt) or give yourself a good wash back there in the shower after the bathroom. Standard hygiene. On a gross note I find the 75cl plastic Evian bottles make a good economical douche. If you decide to do it use only lukewarm water and NO soap... do this a few hours prior. It is not strictly necessary but if you are really worried about hygiene it may help you lose yourself in the moment a little more Wink

3.) sorry to break it to you - but it will hurt >.> at first...then it'll feel amazing. Then you'll start seeing what all the fuss is about. Then you'll be finished and want more ^_^

4.) I would really recommend the 'cowboy' position to start with - him laying on his back, you straddling him and sitting down on his cock. With this you will have much more control and you can paw off easily when you feel ready. After you start feeling okay with it you can try others, there's a lot of positions.

5.) use lots of lube. I'll say it again - use lots of lube Wink like Fenris says, being relaxed and eager is key to enjoying it, so just take it easy and have fun.

really well written :0)

I've done the finger in the condom thing and played with myself like that.

Do most guys spank it while they get fucked?

michaelson Wrote:I've done the finger in the condom thing and played with myself like that.

yeah that's a start... there's a lot of things you can use for toys, just be careful.

hell yeah, I know I do :tongue: some guys can cum just from being fucked but it's pretty rare.

michaelson Wrote:I've done the finger in the condom thing and played with myself like that.

hm ... if you do something with yourself ... why you uses condoms ? I think to get a own, good bodyfeeling its better to feel really how it feels ...

Spank :eek: I don´t.. because my partner would spank me back *G
just kidding ... I dont .. never done... its not my construction zone

I have no idea about this
I am still virgin and everybody said it's weird Tongue

scottymorg Wrote:I have no idea about this
I am still virgin and everybody said it's weird Tongue

you don´t need to know something about sex .... you're much too young, if you get hairs on your chest... ask again... Astrosmiley2

;-P

Ive never had anal sex before. the only sexual thing ive done with a guy was give a friend a blowjob. i enjoyed it and he said i was really really good. i felt self satisfied because that was my first time and i got him to cum in 5 minutes Smile but i havent heard from him in a couple years. and i cant find anyone to explore with. if i could give you advice id say have confidence.