Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Time Gay Sex
I just had it for the first time recently. And I felt the pain... but OMG did it feel good after.

What I did was, I laid on my side, and my partner did me that way. It is actually not a bad position to start off at as n00b. We used a lot of lube (actually.. Vitamin E oil), and it was awesome.

Would I do it again? Yup. Although, I am primarily a top as well :biggrin:

I hate to say it, I will most likely die a virgin. :/ But that's OK. I have absolutely no desire to have anal sex EVER in my lifetime. My ex was the same way too (even though he hinted about anal... I'm sure he was definitely joking). I want to have frot sex the most. That, oral and then eh... an even weirder one... footjob. Yeah, it's safe to say that I'll never have sex in my entire life... but only if my ex comes back (that's a .1% chance that will happen) or I'll manage to find another guy like him (0% chance). I might as well join the Catholic church and enter priesthood for Christ's sake. :/

Anal sex is awesome. I like both giving and receiving Tongue

Don't worry cutieboy, I believe that you will find some cute priest to share the pleasure in the Catholic church Big Grin. Just need a little faith ^^

JtheYoungBear Wrote:I just had it for the first time recently. And I felt the pain... but OMG did it feel good after.

What I did was, I laid on my side, and my partner did me that way. It is actually not a bad position to start off at as n00b. We used a lot of lube (actually.. Vitamin E oil), and it was awesome.

Would I do it again? Yup. Although, I am primarily a top as well :biggrin:

I don't recommend oil base lube. Always use water base, it is safer.

conechvn Wrote:Anal sex is awesome. I like both giving and receiving Tongue

Don't worry cutieboy, I believe that you will find some cute priest to share the pleasure in the Catholic church Big Grin. Just need a little faith ^^

ROFL! I was really being sarcastic and melodramatic. I seriously doubt I will become a Catholic priest. Catholic priests are supposed to celibate and it looks like I'm headed in that direction. I wouldn't even do it secretly with another priest. Ugh and I know they're all ugly as sin anyway.

Oh and I'd rather be celibate than going with my old destiny... and that was to fornicate with as women as possible and even unprotected. Pretty risky! That's when I believed I was straight.

I was just joking Big Grin even thought I still think that having sex in the Confession Room is kind of kinky Tongue

Also.
"Ugly as sin?"

I don't think so:

[Image: hot_priests_pg_2-1.jpg]

[Image: b9e6d72a13d6d50d9fd246997f0d0bca.jpg&t=1]

[Image: priests.jpg]

They are not models. Fresh from the Vatican Calender. If you think they are as "ugly as sin". Then sadly, you are straight again Big Grin

Cutieboy Wrote:Oh and I'd rather be celibate than going with my old destiny... and that was to fornicate with as women as possible and even unprotected. Pretty risky! That's when I believed I was straight.

Like I ever say on relations between Women and Men ...:Mixed marriages never go well

conechvn Wrote:I was just joking Big Grin even thought I still think that having sex in the Confession Room is kind of kinky Tongue

Also.
"Ugly as sin?"

I don't think so:

[Image: hot_priests_pg_2-1.jpg]

[Image: b9e6d72a13d6d50d9fd246997f0d0bca.jpg&t=1]

[Image: priests.jpg]

They are not models. Fresh from the Vatican Calender. If you think they are as "ugly as sin". Then sadly, you are straight again Big Grin

Wow... that guy is actually pretty damn attractive. I take back what I said. It's just that most of the ones I've seen are ugly as sin.

michaelson Wrote:I'm new on here. I'm gay and have been dating a guy for the past few years. We have not had anal sex yet, and recently decided that it was time for us to try it. I'm pretty nervous about it.

What do I need to know before we have anal for the first time. Specifically, how much do I have to clean out my ass? We're going to use condoms of course. Also, will it hurt and what is a good position for beginners?

Hi hope these articles are useful to you.

Anal Sex Preparation

In order to be ready for anal sex, the first thing you must do is relax. With relaxation, anal sex is made easy. One of the best ways of doing so is by having a hot bath or even a massage. Unless they are completely relaxed, the sphincter muscle of your anus will not be able to pass anything comfortably.

Before you start, it’s important to discuss with your partner the expectations, limits and what techniques of anal sex you hope to apply during anal intercourse. As well as this, you should share any previous experiences. The worst thing that can happen during anal sex is for you to have an unpleasant surprise. Be certain that both you and your lover see things eye to eye and fully understand one another and what will happen.

It’s essential that the receiver of anal sex has a bowel movement prior to the intercourse. If you don’t do this then the experience can easily turn into something unpleasant and messy. Make sure you bathe your anus and genital areas beforehand as well, removing any traces of feces. While an enema is a pleasant feeling experience and very thorough method of cleaning, it is not a necessary step prior to anal sex. It’s important that anal sex is not only fun but also hygienic. The hot bath you have beforehand will help cleanse the anus while making you feel relaxed at the same time. The more relaxed the receiver is prior to anal sex, the easier the entry for the penis will be.

You should engage in plenty of foreplay before you attempt actual penetration. This is one of the most essential elements of fun, enjoyable and safe anal sex. The more foreplay that transpires, the more aroused each of you will become, and that is especially important for the receiver of anal sex. By feeling more aroused, the sphincter muscles will become much more loose and ready for penetration.

While we have already mentioned the need for relaxation, this is something that should be present throughout the act itself. While bathing is a good way to start, you must carry this relaxed feeling into the bedroom as well. Perhaps a glass of wine before you commence foreplay is a good idea at this point, in order to further the warm, relaxed atmosphere. Relaxation during the actual penetration is vital, for if the receiver is not completely relaxed, then the experience could well be painful for both partners as the sphincter muscle automatically contracts when a person is not relaxed.

The final step before penetration is to apply lots of lubrication. Make sure that you use a good lubricant that is meant for exactly this purpose. Make sure that you rub generous amounts onto both the penis and the anus of the receiver. To further increase pleasure, it can be a very nice feeling if the two partners lubricate each other in turn. Treat this as just the final act of foreplay. Make sure that whoever is lubricating the anal cavity inserts a finger inside, in order to lubricate as far up as possible and loosen the sphincter muscle a little.

Now, you are ready for a tantalizing sexual experience. But remember that the receiver of anal sex should take the lead. If they are apprehensive at all, then this is even more important. Take things very slowly. The tip of the penis should be placed against the anus, and then the receiver can slowly ease themselves onto it, taking their time so as to increase pleasure and lessen the pain.

Enemas and Douche

Before you attempt anal sex, you may want to perform an enema or douche beforehand in order to make sure that the act is as clean and as hygienic as possible. An enema is the name of the procedure used to clean out the anal cavity before sex, while the process for cleaning a woman’s vagina is known as douche, but in actual fact they are exactly the same.

The process of enemas and douches is relatively simple, so long as you follow these simple instructions. We recommend that you perform the enema in the bathroom, the best place being in a large shower cubicle as it’s easy to keep clean.

Step 1

Get together all of the supplies you need. This will include: Two large towels, an old flannel, clean enema kit, an enema bucket, a teaspoonful of almond oil or coconut oil for easy lubrication, a quart of warm water and a book or newspaper if you prefer.

Step 2

Assemble your enema kit and then find a good place where you can put the bucket or enema bag at a height of about 2 to 3 feet off the floor.

Step 3

Lay out the two towels on the floor so that you can make yourself comfortable. Start by lubricating your anus first of all with the coconut or almond oil. It’s also a good idea to lubricate the enema tube’s insertion tip as well, as this will help greatly to ease the insertion of it into your anus. We must always be very gentle when dealing with delicate body parts, particularly the anus.

Step 4

Now you need to hold the tube’s insertion end above the bath or toilet, making sure you use the clamp or valve to stop anything from flowing yet. Fill up the enema bag or bucket with warm, but not too hot water. Next, open the clamp or valve and let the water flow through the tubing, and wait until a steady stream of water is flowing out. Check that there are no pockets of air anywhere in the tube, as the last thing you want is to have air bubbles flowing through into your anal cavity as this could cause you cramping or discomfort. Next, turn the valve or clamp the tube again so that the flow of liquid stops.

Step 5

Get everything you’ll need to within arms reach of yourself. Now you need to lay yourself down in the position that is most comfortable for you. You can either lie on your back, drawing your knees up to your chest, or you can lay on your side, whichever feels better for you. Wait until you are comfortable, and then take hold of the insertion nozzles and insert it into your anal cavity to a depth of about 3 inches. If this is the first time you have ever done this, you can expect it to feel slightly strange and unsettling, but try to relax and this moment will pass. Don’t forget that what you are doing is perfectly safe. Just be careful as you are inserting the tube into yourself, and if there is any resistance you should stop inserting, adjust the angle of the tube, then slowly carry on easing it into your anus.

Step 6

Release the valve or clamp slowly and let the liquid flow into you. Make sure you take it very slowly! The important thing is that you can take the liquid into your vagina or anus and retain it. If you go too fast, you may not be able to control yourself and you will expel the liquid. The first time you do this, you might need to go to the toilet straight away, and if you feel the urge, you should go. However, you’ll need to repeat the process again afterwards, as the goal is to try and retain the liquid in your anal cavity or vagina for around 10 to 15 minutes, so that everything can be cleaned inside you.

Finally, once you have waited 10 to 15 minutes, you can go to the toilet and expel all of the liquid. The result will be that you have a clean, fresh anal cavity and you are now ready to explore your wildest sexual fantasies with your partner.

Articles from Phuck!Toys

Cheers Confusedmile: