Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First experience
Agree with [MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION]. Manners shouldnt be applied only to a special person. Because if both are nicepeople, sex would be more entertaining than the one without manners.

RomanticMan Wrote:Agree with @princealbertofb. Manners shouldnt be applied only to a special person. Because if both are nicepeople, sex would be more entertaining than the one without manners.
Again, that depends. Some people like rough sex and like to be manhandled, or abused etc... but, as a general rule, I think manners may count as part of the interaction.

Rape is NOT a manners thing, if it was than simply saying sorry would fix that.

Rape is a RESPECT thing. You don't hurt people because it is the right and respectful thing to do.

Manners and etiquette when you hook up for a fuck mean nothing as most hook up the only oralisation is a cock in the mouth.

deephiance Wrote:Rape is NOT a manners thing, if it was than simply saying sorry would fix that.

Rape is a RESPECT thing. You don't hurt people because it is the right and respectful thing to do.

Manners and etiquette when you hook up for a fuck mean nothing as most hook up the only oralisation is a cock in the mouth.

[MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION], I'm not quite sure how you distinguish respect from manners, even though I'll agree with you that rape is partly a respect issue. I think rape is commonly construed as a 'power' issue (showing who's boss) rather than a sexual / erotic issue, too. So people may be raping others but not to get a sexual thrill (even though they might get a sexual thrill out of it, is you see what I mean) but to show domination and get submission from the victim. The rapee will definitely not take any pleasure in being violently assaulted. So it's both a respect and a power thing. However aren't manners the way we behave towards others, part of which would be the respect we show to them? Because we are talking about good manners here, not just behaviour, right?

Explain if you can the difference that you are making.

Do I really need to? Are definitions in a dictionary not enough for you?

RomanticMan Wrote:Unless I catch an STD Big Grin

[Image: 4fff11d450f54a7e9f03b7d8ed5cf3f8.jpeg]

Don't be afraid of life. You fill find out everything will kill you if you analyze it to long

Scootaloo Wrote:[Image: 4fff11d450f54a7e9f03b7d8ed5cf3f8.jpeg]

Don't be afraid of life. You fill find out everything will kill you if you analyze it to long

Are you an official member of the chick-with-dick contingent?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The more the merrier.

No offense intended, but what's point of starting a debate only to abandon it half-assed when the discussion received isn't what you were looking for?

Scootaloo Wrote:[Image: 4fff11d450f54a7e9f03b7d8ed5cf3f8.jpeg]

Actually condom doesnt protect from all STDs.

NativeSon Wrote:Are you an official member of the chick-with-dick contingent?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The more the merrier.

I actually prefer the more politically correct Aussie term.

Cock in a frock