Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First thoughts of GaySpeak members
When someone first joined, what did you think of them? Did you think they would stick around? Did you think they'd have as many posts as they do?

This was my introduction thread lol http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=25138

People probably thought I was such a loser Tongue haha jk but I honestly did not think I would be as active and I am know. I was super shy back when I first joined. I was scared to even enter the chat room haha

I was really shocked when I found out that Southbiochem joined like 17 days later than I did... I thought southbiochem had been around for muuuuch longer

Yeah he joined not long ago. He and I talk a lot. Really awesome guy.

I just realised I hardly ever post in the introductions threads. O_o that's not very welcoming of me. I should probably do that more.

I like joshular, I really admire is positive attitude towards life. Whatever happened to marshlander, often looked forward to his advice. Nice to see princealbertofb is still with us.

i don't like to think what people thought of me when i joined ...
hahah

I think of everyone as the same when they first join. A majority don't stick around so I tend to not form an opinion until I've seen you post multiple times through a period of time. Then my thoughts are based one what you are posting. Needless to say, I hate you all.

Just kidding Wink I like you dudes and dudettes :p

Boysstuff Wrote:I like joshular, I really admire is positive attitude towards life. Whatever happened to marshlander, often looked forward to his advice. Nice to see princealbertofb is still with us.

Prince and Marsh always had/have good, interesting posts, hopefully Prince will never leave and Marsh will come back for a week or two :p