Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
Im not for sure if this should go in sex advice or online...

So I finally caved and I already regret it... Is it normal to feel this way... I know I told you so should be a popular response, but I enjoyed it while it was happening...

I guess one thing I know for sure is that I'm definitely gay. Also is it normal not to... You know... The first time you bottom?

Let me know if this is to x rated for here... Still learning the ropes, don't ban me!

hi jp,

I would say relax Wink I can hardly understand you. Why do you regret it? Because it didn't make world a better, brighter place? Because it seems that it hasn't change you and you had expected that it would?

I am sorry I don't remember if you have a bf or wanted to "try to be sure."
For me, being gay doesn't come with wanting and enjoying sex with men. It means (for me) that I want to have a relationship with men.

Don't regret it and stick to the feeling that it was nice and you enjoyed it. Bighug

not the best feel the first time. Put enough lube on that it feels too much and set another date. I dont get anything out of being the bottom but blame it my prostrate. I love to feel my partner in me and to be a part of him.

Why did you regret it? Just relax if you are learning the ropes it takes time.

Perhaps I should have gone more in depth... I met someone online... Not a date... That's the part I regret. I wish I would have waited to start a relationship. I think it will mean a lot more when that day comes.

Well, what's done is done. Don't look back, don't regret, just move forward. Even if you feel bad that you "blew your first time" understand that while this has happened you can still reserve anal sex to special people in the future.

I agree with Story. Don't beat yourself up about this. Don't feel embarrassed or ashamed. Learn what you can from it and move forward.

Move on man, everyone makes mistake. dont judge yourself by that. :biggrin:

My first time is still my favorite. Of course it's gonna hurt. And, if you go a while without it it hurts just like the first time but this time you'll expect it. Enough lube and enough sexual interest and you'll love it!

Thanks guys... I already feel a lot better.