Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
Hello Jp,
Dont panic your not going to get banned... Andy is from same town as me and its a gay capital so im sure his heard worse things in life than this hehe.... Well being a bottom is an experience that you never forget and the fact you enjoyed it isnt something to be ashamed of... I for one prefer it to being active as it saves alot of effort and you can be the lazy one lol... Now the key to being a bottom is the fact you need to require plenty of lube and plenty of foreplay.. I would receommend if your being bottom that YOU provide the condoms for sexual intercourse NOT the other party because at the end of the day You are the one whos having it inserted into not the other way round so you need to be in control as its YOU more at risk than the other party...

Now advice on this as you requested is about learning your boundaries... Firstly please remember that the tissue membrane inside your rectum is very fragile and ripping it can cause extreme stingyness and make the whole sex thing flop so i would recommend maybe getting the potential shag partner to lay on the bed and you slowly insert it at your pace.. Dont feel frightened to say Look its too big i cant take it however if it stings a little as it usually does just edge it out again and regain your breath and wait for the pain to go.. Apply some more lubricant to the condom and to your rectum again and then insert for another go... Take plenty of deep breathes and dont rush things just to think your impressing someone because to be honest... Impressing someone is when you have enjoyable sexual contact for both parties envolved and being in too much pain and cancelling it is a case of sympathy wanks and no one wants a sympathy wank do they?

If you feel that once inside your comfortable then just relax and bounce for a moment as you relax to expand your interior and have say five to ten minutes of gentle shagging... After this period if you want to take it out to get into a doggy style moment then go for it but when taking it out or putting it back in for gods sake be in control of everything....

If you ever meet anyone wanting to do bareback i strongly recommend you insist on a condom and if they get persistant with the whole i want to fuck u without one... You give them the bloody BFH and say fuck off get out! BFH is Bus fare Home... This is a strong sign of dis respect and shows all they want is a quick fuck and if they have any sexual infection of any nature they dont care about passing it onto you they just want a quick fuck and go so sod em....

Condoms i would recommend getting maybe could be the ones from gay venues as they are designed in a way with extra latext to take the strain of sexual intercourse whereas the other ones you buy from a petrol station dont have as much thickness in them... All their purpose in life and the reason you dont use those is because they are just designed to stop babies popping out as male and female produce self body laxitation whereas guy on guy doesnt!....

Well if you need any further advice please ask away

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon
Gayspeak Agony Aunt

Relax ... Grades are awarded only at the end of the year :biggrin:

Never set yourself under pressure....

Good idea fenris.... I think when people first try it they find peer pressure and want to do the best they can... One thing i forgot is that sex is a self taught lesson nature providided us with.... Its something we learn over time.... Think of it like this... Rome wasnt built in a day therefore sex wont be brilliant and make you a master in one night

OG....My first time was...hurts...so much,but now i'm a supper bot =)) [ joking ].
Don't worry everything will be fine Cool

jp, hello and Welcome to GaySpeak. I think we understand why you regret the encounter, since you were not in love with this guy. I think it is therefore quite normal that you didn't manage to have an orgasm (I think that's what you meant, right?) Probably the other guy was too much into his own orgasm to bother about yours. I believe if you can have a long lasting relationship with someone you'll find out that there are many ways of giving each other love and reaching orgasms, together or separately. I think for your first time, it's quite normal that you didn't come.

And of course, I encourage you to be always safe in your encounters with strangers. Don't forget to use condoms and lube.

The 1st time i botomed was with a great guy , he just had this ... I donno funny atitude and it didn't hurt ... We used somewhat different stuff for me to not focuse that pain... You can Pm if you are interested to listen this stuff... I don't wanna say this things out loud Big Grin