Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
I'm gonna be honest and say that I haven't had my first time just yet...
I did have soft sex but no intercourse. I didn't really wanna throw myself at any guy I see and just fuck. I do wanna save it for when the time's right. When I am with someone who I feel is right and I want to do it when it feels right.

Now, I know that we all expect our first time to be like the movies. Magical and filled with fantasies and I guess I'm just speaking for myself here. It's why I found out that first time isn't always like we expect it to.. Which interests me to hear from your experience when You had your first time. LOL

I guess I was never truly a virgin so it never even occurred to me that my "first time" should be anything particularly special. LOL... I don't even know how to describe the situation in a way that makes sense. It was insane! I'll not even try to explain the circumstances. Suffice it to say I was 17 years old. I was sleeping on the floor of a small living room with a boy three years younger than myself. My mother (this is a true story) was asleep on the couch, snoring, just a few feet away. Me and the boy were messing around and he said, "get on your knees." I didn't really think too much about it, TBH, I just did what he suggested and next thing I know he's trying to fuck me up the ass! Precocious is hardly the word... wasn't a small guy either. With no lube and no warm up I have to say it hurt like fuck. AND I dare not make a fucking sound. It truly shocked me... It really is difficult to explain how someone can be so naive and obtuse as I was at that age... For him it was over with fairly quickly and I was like, WTF just happened? :eek:

I've never told this story in a forum before so... be nice. I mean, it's kind of embarrassing in a way but there you have it.

I waited till right before my 25 th birthday..

That's all I can share..lol

I was 20 years old and drunk LOL. It was like day old cold pizza, not terrible but not great either. I surprisingly lasted for 2 hours.

myapple Wrote:I I surprisingly lasted for 2 hours.

[Image: 20bcb01554ecaf0cfd029a09e42f8286.jpg]

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: 20bcb01554ecaf0cfd029a09e42f8286.jpg]

He was kinda...not-so-tight back there lol Peepwall

I like to call my experience "first time" the reason is because I spent years getting over the idea of "virginity" and losing it and finally concluded that guys have first times and girls have virginity. I hope this concept doesn't piss anyone off but it was just something I had to do to snap the fuck out of it. My first time was good. I was in a long distance telephone relationship (we met on a telephone chat line) that went on for several months getting to know one another (not knowing what the other looked like) and writing letters back and forth. It was all very exciting. As the months passed and our feelings became more intense for one another we decided to finally meet. I had never had sex before and wanted to take it slow (he didn't know that I had never been with anyone before) I told him we should just meet and have fun together. But guys are guys. I picked him up from the airport and we had our first kiss inside my car. It was amazing. We held hands and drove to the hotel we were staying at unpacked our things and went for an early dinner. After dinner we laid in bed and I had my first time, second time, third time...you get the picture. We couldn't stop...in the car, on the beach, in the bathroom, in the woods, everywhere we went. After the week was over he flew back home and a month later flew back to meet me again. the next month I flew where he lived, the month after that he flew back here, and the month after that he packed his car and drove clear across the United States and moved in with me. We stayed together for almost 7 years. It was very turbulent and intense. The highs and lows were difficult. Crazy hot and ice cold, shouting matches and bloody fight fights. I wouldn't change a thing...but I'm glad its over!

My first time i was drunk and 16, It was sloppy and wasn't very good.

i just... erm.... cant....

[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] ....I can't really tell my first time either...very unpleasant is all I will say...and then I got raped by two guys so there are no good memories...

The 22nd time though..ROCKED :biggrin: