Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
I was forced to have sex when I was 14. He was smelly, and it was exciting and unpleasant at the same time. Luckily,, he didn't try to top me,, so there was no pain.

I was a paperboy and he invited me in when I was delivering his morning paper. It was around 5AM. The rest isn't worth going into detail over.
We Have Elvis !!

sounds like I'm one of the few that initiated their first time, it was his too, and I'm not sure he was ready. neither was I

still waiting on that...heh..
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

It's like learning to drive a car, or learning how to swim. Watching, in theory it appears relatively simple.

After a few times you get the basics down and are able to concentrate on the enjoyment over the mechanics.

Borg69 Wrote:It's like learning to drive a car, or learning how to swim. Watching, in theory it appears relatively simple.

After a few times you get the basics down and are able to concentrate on the enjoyment over the mechanics.

YAY Borgie! I am so happy to see you posting again! ((())))

Counting only intercourse: first time with a girl at 16, first time with a boy, 19. Both were really great and both are still friends.

My first time with a guy was with my best friend's brother. I had something of a crush on him, so when he suddenly started paying attention to me I was beyond appreciative. Everything was so sweet and romantic...until he came. As soon as he orgasamed, he stood up and told me to leave. I didn't get off at all and I was really really hurt...so I told his mother...and his dad, and his grandparents....

~Beaux

My first time was with a girl, when I was 16 and still in denial. It wasn't particularly enjoyable for me for obvious reasons, but it turns out it wasn't particularly enjoyable for her either, as it turns out she is a lesbian.

My first time was with a girl, it was pretty bad.
It lasted maybe 10 minutes most of that time she was in pain (not that im super big) but it was slow, I was NERVOUS (literally shaking) and nowhere near finishing so my first time ended with my hand in the bathroom Big Grin.

Quote:...so I told his mother...and his dad, and his grandparents....

Wow we got a badass here!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet