Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time
So guys

I am 37, I am an in the closet bisexual and for years have wanted to explore my sexuality, but have always chickened out of exploring the homosexual tendencies I have had, at least that was until tonight.

Using a gay dating site, I arranged to meet someone and we both enjoyed some oral sex. Didn't realise that I not only enjoy giving oral sex to men, but I am very good at it too, the guy I was with said with sincerity that it was one of the best he had ever had!

So that is going to be something I am going to be doing a LOT more of from now on!

So, when was was your first time and how did it go?

@Kelstar123 Welcome to GS and happy for you that you have started your way out of the closet Smile
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Welcome to GS, and congrats on coming out!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

(03-22-2021, 02:52 AM)Kelstar123 Wrote: So guys
So, when was was your first time and how did it go?
When  at age 14 I spotted Terry moving in next door and caught him ‘eyeing me off’ . I thought “That’s where I want to start”. Unfortunately Terry wanted to play around with both me and his sister. So, my first experience was on top of his sister while he pumped me from behind. I coped but when he wanted to reverse procedures with him on top of his sister and me on top of him I found the incest thing too kinky and departed. However, soon after I discovered the showers in the local life saving club I’d just joined. The smorgasbord of young Jewish flesh had me thinking I’d died and gone to heaven.

Welcome glade you enjoyed yourself doing what you are into having a good time

Welcome to the forum Kelstar123

I think I was 6 or 7 years old when the neighbor boy (same age as me) and myself would give each other BJ's ... The first time was pretty bad because I think he urinated in my mouth a little (If I remember correctly).. I must have liked it though,,, because I gave him my pet rabbit,,, and I really liked that rabbit!!!

Sin-cerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!