Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time dildo use
So I want to become a little more adapted to...taking it...for my partner, so I purchased a dildo off of amazon and it is arriving today. I'm a little apprehensive because it is a 7.5 inch with a decent width. For those who are curious, I purchased it because of the reviews (and a lack of better alternatives) after hours of searching. Is there anything I should do to prepare? I'm used to someone else doing the pumping (lol) so I don't really know the best way to go about this. Thanks for the help!

Joshua

No dildo ever invented (yet) matches the same texture, hardness and flexibility of a human penis.

Thus your getting this 'fake penis' isn't really going to do much to prepare you for your real life penis, it will however stretch you out and prepare you to take a bit of harder, less flexible, inanimate whatever which might have some advantage to allowing you to accept your partner more easily.

There are only two ways to go about this. Shove it up your arse, or Sit on it... That is basically what you do with a dildo.

Mind I wouldn't try to ram it all the way home in one fell swoop, nor just drop your whole weight down on it to sit on it all at once.

I would also suggest fingering with lots of lube. Protip, get latex medical gloves (first aid aisle of any drug store) and lots of lube. Trim your fingernails very short, and then use an emery board to make certain your nails are smooth.

Start off with one finger and work it in there and fuck yourself silly or until you are confident that you can stick a second finger up there with the first one. Feel free to twist the finger around and get a feel for your internals - see if you can find that magic button.

Working up to three fingers is usually the best bet - by three a decent sized (average sized penis thickness) dildo can be accepted without the burning. The next step is depth, 7.5 inches is pretty damn deep and far deeper than your fingers can reach.

Other tips: use condoms on your dildo to keep it clean and easier to clean up.

Lube lots and lots of lube and go slow for sure !! do not try to rush things you might do damage to your self !!Go slow and enjoy

Warm up and STRETCH!!