Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time... :o
Hello.

So I just made a 'date' (?) with a dude to chill and see where it goes.

I'm here to ask... advice? I mean if it goes that far. (I'm not fool enough to promise.) Should I expect it to hurt, or what? I've not read the best news on 'firsties'.

I'm not the type of guy who would let in one who would not do me the same favor. But my figuring is that ladies already have holes... I want something different.
How should I prepare? Is there anything that I wouldn't think of?

Thanks! Smile

somekindarealis Wrote:I'm here to ask... advice? I mean if it goes that far. (I'm not fool enough to promise.) Should I expect it to hurt, or what? I've not read the best news on 'firsties'.

If you're talking about first time receiving in anal sex,I suppose you should expect it to hurt,and hopefully you could withstand it and overcome it the more you do it. But it doesn't always have to hurt,some people,including me,have a painless first time experience. Well,not totally painless,and it was only the second attempt that I was completely penetrated,but it was painless.

somekindarealis Wrote:I'm not the type of guy who would let in one who would not do me the same favor. But my figuring is that ladies already have holes... I want something different.

A bit confused here,so assuming you're still talking about anal sex,do you mean that you don't want to penetrate the other guy? Yet you said you won't let him in if he won't do the same favor,so which is it? :confused:

You could prepare by fingering yourself or playing with toys I guess,the former was enough for me.

I wouldn't call it pain the first time.
It's just a weird new sensation and it's a bit uncomfortable seeing that all the sensations from all you life that have come there have been about something totally different.

If you're relaxed it probably won't hurt, but it might be really uncomfortable for the first few minutes. If you're in the right state of mind it'll be really easy to get past the discomfort. Good luck!

All depends on the guy. For some it doesn't hurt, but for most it does. It did for me. But as others have said it's not agony, it's just a new experience. The thing I felt the most was a wonderful full up feeling every time he thrust into me. Yes it hurt, but it was pain mixed with intense pleasure.

If the guy you're with is experienced then you'll have no problems. Just have plenty of lube ready.

somekindarealis Wrote:Hello.

So I just made a 'date' (?) with a dude to chill and see where it goes.

I'm here to ask... advice? I mean if it goes that far. (I'm not fool enough to promise.) Should I expect it to hurt, or what? I've not read the best news on 'firsties'.

I'm not the type of guy who would let in one who would not do me the same favor. But my figuring is that ladies already have holes... I want something different.

Thanks! Smile

It's been a week. I assume the date has come and gone... Well? Details !!!!

How was it? What happened?? Would you do it again?

Don't leave us hanging!!

Borg69 Wrote:It's been a week. I assume the date has come and gone... Well? Details !!!!

How was it? What happened?? Would you do it again?

Don't leave us hanging!!

(Adam) *Sigh* it was great Malelovies...Oh, wait...you weren't asking me, right? Sorry...Elkgrin

lol Adam
... hmmm... I remember my first time with um -cough-analsex-cough-
If it hadn't been for the fact it was with a guy that was using me for a place to stay and a stress reliefe when he had no other guys... It would have been magical....
O.O I wan't to know how this guys day went that he was planning now

It shouldn't be too bad if it's done right, so I've heard.

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) *Sigh* it was great Malelovies...Oh, wait...you weren't asking me, right? Sorry...Elkgrin

You (guys) can give details too! Smile