Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time sex
Titan924 Wrote:Hey Matt!
I'm glad that you really like this guy enough to trust him with this kind of intimacy, and I want you to know that you are totally justified to feel nervous! I'm very new to the scene and I was in your shoes no longer than a few months ago, but I took the leap and am so glad that I did!

The first time was amazing for me and I did very little prep beforehand! I just figured: "Hey, it's a hole for nasty things, so I shouldn't be embarrassed if anything happens." Of course I made the guy use a condom and PLENTY of lube (I cannot stress that enough).

So condom wise, there are many brands and varieties but ultimately the choice is up to you! Get something that you are comfortable with, because some come as lubed and unlubed (also flavored, ribbed, sensations, ect). Don't rush this part! As for lubes, there are tons of choices and its difficult to find the "best" one, so just look up reviews and try and pick the one you think is best!

I hope that this helps! I don't post often so when I do, I try to help Smile
Joshua
As Joshua says, lots of lube. Actually, I think if you look these products up online (and maybe in a drugstore) they sometimes sell what they call variety packs, with different kinds in small doses, so you can try them out and see which one you like best. Check them out before you choose the one that fits your purpose. remember, though, with latex condoms, water based is what's needed.

lonley Wrote:Matt23, I have to say that you are getting a lot of great advise . Just remember that you don't want to use enemas all the time to clean out your body will get use to that and it can make going to the bathroom later a lot harder . I would say a douche or water for sure ! But this is opinion . I think that it is great that you both are willing to take your time and learn together . Just remember that it is not a race and you can take all the time you need to do not let anybody make you do anything that you are not comfortable and or ready for .You need to be the one in control of what happens to you that way you are not getting hurt and either is your partner . I wish you well and I hope that you enjoy your sexual experiences !!!!!

Now talking of taking your time and taking things slowly and having control, nobody has bothered to talk about positions, but mostly you'll find that what is advised is for you to be sitting on him, on top, either facing or not facing him, that way you can control how much of him goes in, and retract as soon as you find it uncomfortable. If it feels really a bit too tight and a bit too sore at first, remember that your second sphincter will relax after you've tried several times. I guess it gets tired of telling you it hurts.

They also say that when you're going to take it in, for initial penetration, first to push out your sphincter as if you were on the toilet and then let it relax, which generally eases the penetration and makes your sphincters relax better. That and also plenty of lube, as stated before. With time, you'll find it's easy to accomodate another man's penis, especially if you don't go too many days in between times you have this kind of sex.

Still on the practical side, it is also advisable to remove the condom as soon as the partner's ejaculated (after withdrawal from the hole, naturally, and before it deflates completely), and dispose of it. If you're going to try again, use a new one.

You can also bareback if you are both disease free, provided you both want to do it that way, and are in a steady and trusting relationship. Other than that, always protect yourself and protect your partner-s.

princealbertofb, that is good advise you have given him and I hope that he listens and takes his time and enjoys his experience with his new man!!!

Yes use Condom, and before going into "action" do a douche. Nothing is more disgusting than puppining your boy. I'll recommend you try both top and bottom. Depend on the experience you would choose a side. And remember to listen to your body, it will hurt at first if your bottoming but it will pass