Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time sex
Is there a particular type of condom for anal sex or can we use any kind?

Matt23 Wrote:Thanks everyone for your advice. I'm going to see him tonight!!! Smile
Well, be sure to let us know how things go. Some of us have NO LIFE so we have to live vicariously through the adventures of others. Cool

^ lol.

And we are suckers for romance. And happy endings.

of all kinds.....

Don't be nervous. After all if you really like him it will come out naturally. You shouldn't worry, you just need to be well prepared for your first time, that's all.

MikeW Wrote:Well, be sure to let us know how things go. Some of us have NO LIFE so we have to live vicariously through the adventures of others. Cool

We didn't feel ready, so we had oral sex instead and it was AMAZING Smile but we had a good night together and he's spending the night with me because my dad isn't home tonight

MikeW Wrote:Well, be sure to let us know how things go. Some of us have NO LIFE so we have to live vicariously through the adventures of others. Cool

hey, i was having trouble posting. i guess because i was on a phone. but now I'm on a computer so it seems to be working. and i couldn't reply to ur message because i haven't made enough posts yet. just wanted you to know i didn't delete the message, it told me it was submitted for approval and then it never posted. but we both promised to try it for the first time together when we're both ready

If you're going to bottom you need to become very familiar with your anus, I recommend using your fingers to explore a bit first. I know it sounds gross, but you also need to make sure you've had a bowel movement recently, because you don't want there to be any surprises in there, if you know what I mean. Many guys who bottom often use a douche to clean themselves with, but if you're 16 and I live with parents that could be difficult.

Matt23 Wrote:Is there a particular type of condom for anal sex or can we use any kind?
Good question, Matt. Can you have access to condoms easily, are you going to buy your own from the pharmacy? Or does your medical care at school help out with these situations? I know they do in my school.
There are several types of condoms for different sized penises, for starters, and a condom that doesn't fit your gear will slip off too easily or break. So it's important to get the right size to fit you, and your partner should get the condoms that fit him. If you are similar in sizes, then you can both use condoms from the same pack.
Remember that if you take the condom off, for any reason, or if it breaks or slips off, you should start with a new one.
There are condoms that are made for rougher types of sex, like anal sex, they tend to be a bit thicker, but then you'll probably feel more desensitized. I advise trying on comdoms first before you actually need to use one for a real life penetration situation. Of course, experimenting has a small cost, but it's better than having a lifetime of health complications.
Also there are condoms that are not made of latex, that's for people who have a latex allergy. (most condoms are made of latex). In any case, the reality of your comfort will be linked to the use of sufficient lube. Make sure it's a lube that is water soluble and not greasy. Fat and grease dissolve latex, making it completely porous, ie non protective.
You can probably find out a little more about the various types of condoms from a health site or a sexual aids site, but will you be allowed to access a sexual aids site, given your age? I'm sure you'll figure it out. Confusedmile:

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:If you're going to bottom you need to become very familiar with your anus, I recommend using your fingers to explore a bit first. I know it sounds gross, but you also need to make sure you've had a bowel movement recently, because you don't want there to be any surprises in there, if you know what I mean. Many guys who bottom often use a douche to clean themselves with, but if you're 16 and I live with parents that could be difficult.

Enemas are not recommended anyway, not often at least. So yes, take a good dump, and consider that if it gets dirty, well, it's just part of life, isn't it?
It's no worse than having to clean up a baby when it has crapped. Moms and dads all over the world have dealt with crap.

Matt23 Wrote:We didn't feel ready, so we had oral sex instead and it was AMAZING Smile but we had a good night together and he's spending the night with me because my dad isn't home tonight
You're quite right to take your time. Take time to get to know each other, take time to enjoy the various forms of sexuality you can explore and enjoy together. Oral sex is one of those.

Consider, though, Matt (and I don't mean this to scare you) that oral sex has its own little way of making your sex life difficult. There are things that can be transmitted orally. So if you are in any doubt about illness or disease, consider telling your doctor that you are sexually active. If your boyfriend has been with other boys, he and you will be at risk of passing things on. You just need to be aware of it, without being scared of it. The medical world knows how to treat most of those unpleasantnesses.