Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time sex, lots of questions
Hi all, I'm new here and have quite a few questions so please be patient with me!

I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19 and we've been together for almost a year. This our first relationship for both of us and first sexual experiences too.

We've had a lot of fun with kissing, wanking, sucking and rimming each other but we want to try anal sex. I'm more turned on by the idea of topping and my bf wants to bottom. I'd like to try both though, but he's not so interested in topping it seems. Ok, here's where it gets awkward. I'm 6'7 tall and he's 5'6 so I'm not sure about positions etc, I'm guessing different things will work best depending on who is top and who is bottom.

Secondly I'm 8.5" and he's about 6" so I thought maybe it would be best if he tried topping me first because it should be easier, even though I'm still quite nervous about it! I'm also nervous about hurting him if I fuck him even though I really want to do it.

What type of lube is best? And also would using a condom or not make it any easier? We're in monogmous relationship so it wouldn't be for STDs. I'm thinking without might make it easier/better or does the rubber provide extra lubrication??

Use a condom always for anal sex. Even if you were both HIV- and free of any STIs, you could still get UTIs as the bacteria in the colon is only meant to be in the colon and not anywhere else. UTIs are not fun — they're painful. There really is no excuse to not using a condom.

Water-based lube or silicon-based lube would be best. Oil-based lube would break down the condom with micro-tears. Also, silicon-based lube would break down any silicon toys, so those shouldn't mix together either. All in all, water-based lube is the cheapest and easiest in general to use and clean up. For warming up, if you both are new to anal sex, using a toy could really help. Don't put anything up there that's not meant to be put up there, as it's very easy for things to get stuck in there. Whatever you put up in there should have a flared base so that there's practically no chance of it getting stuck.

As for positions, if he were to be on top of you while being the penetrated partner, that would allow him to control the pace and ease into things. It might be awkward and it might be a bit embarrassing, but it's something special for you both, so remember that!

pellaz Wrote:I am not a grammer freek, just getting the point across.

*grammar
*freak
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

pellaz Wrote:you misspelled monogmous and should be monogamous.
You should be more careful, its a balance how much you trust your partner because the HIV will still knock some 20years off your life span (or your partners). Tho i am sure in a few years there will be a cure. Both of you should get tested at a local free clinic or get the home test kit. This will give you the hiv status of your partner as of 3 mo ago. Have the related conversation with your partner too. I am not a grammer freek, just getting the point across.

wearing a condom will make clean up easy

use LOTS of lube, get it all over everything. Than use even more and it will be about the right amount.

With all due respect, I don't believe you should be correcting anyone on spelling. I don't even understand why people in forums always feel the need to do that. Who gives a shit?

CoolKitsune,

I agree with the above posters about condoms. Play safe. There are myriad problems that can result from going raw.

I'm actually quite curious with how would the sex positions work....(I'm 5'3...it might be useful in the future XD)

ky jellies have been around along time and work will, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]