Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time you topped?
When was the first time you topped? I was just curious to know how it was for you? As for me, I have nothing to say, 'coz I'm still a virgin, anally and peniley. lmf@o.

18, drunk, on a sofa. It was... Fine? It was just a bit awkward because a) drunk b) sofa. He kept telling me I was lying about not doing it before (to the point it got a bit irritating) and he was happy so that was good.

The next day though... I just felt rough and he started talking about getting together, and I realised he wasn't really my type and it all was just very awkward.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

It was back in 1966 (when I was 10 years old),,, and I was playing with my friend (who was also 10 yrs old) in my parents basement. He bent over to pick up a GI Joe Toy,, and his pants ripped in the back... I immediately got excited and grabbed him while he was still bent over and shoved my giant monster sized thingie into him... He screamed in pain and tried to escape, but I didn't let him go until I was finished. Afterwards he told me he would tell his parents if I didn't let him kiss me, I wasn't about to get all mushy with him before I had even finished my cigarette, so I told him to keep his lips to himself or I'd give it to him again. He got mad and went running home crying and told his Mother what I had done to him,, at which point,, his Mother told him to grow up and take it like a man!!!

Well,,, that's my imaginary story for the day.

Sin-cerely,
Lucifer
We Have Elvis !!

In a bed and the guy told me to stop. I don't think he liked bottoming very much. I've yet to actually finish as a top. Only had 3 opportunities for it between 2 men, and they all ended the same way as the first.

The first time was the worst time..for me anyway. It was a Hershey Highway and the smell and seeing my cock covered in slimy poop made me throw up..seriously...

Oddly enough...it only happened one other time with one other guy....never with anyone else. I am pretty sure I have topped my current BF over 8,000 times (actually I have no idea how many times but if we were bunnies we could have populated an entire continent) ...and never a drop of it...