Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish
Raawrrr so today in Camden with my friend, we tried the fish spa pedicure thing. Ah my god it drove me crazy! It was only 15 minutes but felt like forever it was so ticklish! Weird because I love being tickled! :/

Anyone else tried it?

Never tried that type of pedicure but don't think I'd like that feeling of being nibbled on! It's bad enough getting a normal pedicure and having someone just rubbing and scrubbing on my feet!

Lol I have never had an actual pedicure before, I usually do my feet myself.

I highly reccomend a pedicure to any and everyone (even though I flinch every time they touch the bottom of my feet).

No way - nobody touches me feet! :eek:

I have never had a pedicure but it sounds like fun. I've had mud facials before that felt great because they take off all the dead skin and you feel so alive and fresh afterward....

My BF studied reflexology and when we first met I had an abscessed tooth with ALOT of pain and he found the place on my foot where the nerve was connected and actually made the pain subside until I could get to the dentist. Since then he has introduced me to the pleasures of foot massage which he excels at.

We have a place by our gym that does foot massages...25.00 for a half hour....money well spent:biggrin: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love being pampered ,I get a pedicure , Manicure , relaxing massage and facial at least once a month.
I recommend it for anyone , I feel totally refreshed after it.
Three hours of pure pampering.

Ah foot massages are awesome!

Not to play the devil's advocate or anything like that, but fish pedicures (or anything involving live animals eating at/touching your exposed skin) can be very bad for your health. I can't remember what exactly you can get from it, but I've heard of some people getting really nasty infections from it.

Then again, I think it all depends on the place. Some places are better than others, obviously.

Yeah some people are worried about this kind of thing but I have read up about it - apparently it is only dangerous if you have cuts/open wounds on your feet. My feet are in good condition.

I wont be getting another one though anyway, too ticklish lol