Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish
Ugh! I know what you mean!

I take extremely good care of my hands and feet, but I buy all the products and do all the treatments by myself. My feet are extremely ticklish and I can't stand people touching them because of that. :redface:

wintermoon Wrote:I take extremely good care of my hands and feet, but I buy all the products and do all the treatments by myself.

Me too, it is probably the best way to do it.

I get my stuff from The Body Shop...

File/buffer

Exoliating scrub

Followed by some kind of moisturiser. All does the trick Big Grin

I love gettin my Hair did, facials, you know... the whole hook-up, but the minute someone adventures down to my feet, game on Biggrinflip .

I'm very violent when tickled and I've winded a guy before, cause he tried to tickle my sides... So like Monk, No body touchs Da Feetz! :biggrin: . They might get a mouth full of QueenOdi's foot! lol.

I don't know why I'm so violent when tickled... I wish I wasn't, but oh well *whistles* lol. Confusedmile:

I only take my socks off when I shower. So I will not participating in this. In fact just reading this thread made me a little..uncomfortable.

-is a freak- Lol Dx

Lol I do not get the foot phobia thing.

Rikki Wrote:Lol I do not get the foot phobia thing.

You would if you had my feet! :eek:

LOL Tongue Yes but I still like nice feet Big Grin