Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fisting
Anyone into it? I was recently watching a video of it out of curiosity and at first it did seem kinda hot, but by the end of the video as the entire arm got up the hole, I was a bit grossed out by it. So how do you feel about it?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't believe the length of the post I just typed up on FISHING LOL

Um, I've seen a video too and it.... scared me to say the least. I'm never going to try it IRL.

LOL. Yeh it's pretty hardcore stuff and probably hurts like the dickens...

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I have no interest in it...have tried it (giving...not receiving) in my early 20s when I had a few boyfriends who wanted to do it and it did nothing for me but to each his own.

Ahhhh no! Does nothing for me - puts me in mind of someone looking for lost keys!!!

puts me in mind of someone looking for lost keys!!! RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao

I remember thinking the whole time I was gonna get stuck and how embarrasing that would be in the emergency room.

Ewww!!! I had no idea what it was so I googled it@@
Hell no@@. Both receive and give@___@ Even a godlike guy asks me, it will still be No!@@

No thanks.

why not ? ... because I hate to cuddle and this boring tenderness-thing.... it seems a good alternate... but I think if I would ask my man he will order the hunter and and my fur is in front of the fireplace....

fenris Wrote:why not ? ... because I hate to cuddle and this boring tenderness-thing.... it seems a good alternate... but I think if I would ask my man he will order the hunter and and my fur is in front of the fireplace....

I guess its polar opposite of tenderness!