Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaccid Penis During Intercourse... F*ck. :(
Retrospect Wrote:Heyo, all!

Disclaimer: I apologize for the bluntness and a bit of fowl language!

I'm sorry if this is a bit lengthy... TL;DR? - My penis gets flaccid when I'm about to enter his buttocks. Almost every time. If it's all mental... how do I "relax" or "clear my mind?" ... -_-

Story version:

Ages: 21, 21
Positions: Him- Versatile Bottom. Me- Versatile Top

So I've been with this man for about 3 months now. It hasn't been very long, but we have probably hung out/ slept together at least 4x/week within all 3 months. We have no title, but we've become really close (friendship-wise) and are both exclusive to one-another. Not committed, I'd say, but yes exclusive.
When we first started having sex, we would take turns and everything was pretty fine. My penis would stay pretty hard but we would take everything slow because I was his first male experience.

We hang out pretty much every day and have little mature sleep overs at least 4 days a week. Eventually, within the last 3 weeks or so, I've been doing most of the topping.
Within the last 2 weeks, my penis gets hard during foreplay... stays hard when I go in his butt; then he yells "ouch, wait, take it out" or we switch to a new position, and while I take my penis out to adjust it goes starts going flaccid right as I try to put it back in.
Now, don't be fooled, we've had some great, "lasting" experiences, too. Hah.

My theory:
I'm a pisces. (hah!) I do tend to analyze everything and there's constant thoughts running through my head. Unfortunately, I'm the annoying typical girl (not literal) who wants to go further in the relationship but has no idea what's going on so I'm constantly worrying if he's satisfied or not. He's the typical television man who prefers to just hang out and have sex, etc., and not talk about our feelings. (he's an aquarious.. we'll blame it on that).

Things he does that I HATE:
He says "f*ck" instead of sex.
He doesn't like to blow. I don't. I do it for him all the time. (I don't HATE this.. I hate the face that he gives me when I ask him if he wants to 69)
He likes to foreplay, but not for very long. Or at least I do most of the fore-playing, as I'm very physical and like to pleasure others.
He's high (420) most of the times we have sex so I'm not even sure if he's fully there.
I basically feel a bit like a "tool" when we have sex. I mean, I definitely enjoy having sex, but sometimes I just feel like saying... "dude, suck my penis or something so I can penetrate your butt" :/
I mean, he cares, I know he does; he just shows it differently.

I tried talking about this with him a bit. He said that he feels really bad. He was wondering if he was doing something wrong, or what was going on. He laughs at me having an issue with him saying f*ck, but he said he would stop some. I didnt mention that I would like more pleasure, because, well, I don't want him to feel TOOOOOO bad.

So, I'm supposed to feel better, right? Wellllll. No -.-
I mean, I'm glad that he will try to fore-play more and such, but now I'm still not satisfied because I had to tell him this. Therefore, I feel that he's not doing it out of his own will and care for me but because he thinks he should because I said so. I over think these things.

All this goes on in my head as I'm about to insert his cute round booty.

Advice? :/

well if that continues to happen maybe you should get high with him to see if it chages anything if not then with him wanting jus to be dicked in the ass and no sucking of your cock you have to decide if you want to keep this friends with benifits deal or move onto the nxt guy.