Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flagged posts for moderator consideration
Some words like fB is flagged too.

Gideon Wrote:*Laughing*

We're just going to have to find something really, really interesting to talk about

52 now lol!

On my old account I have 2,700 odd posts lol!

artyboy Wrote:52 now lol!

On my old account I have 2,700 odd posts lol!

Man if I have to strive that high, I'm gonna give myself an ulcer or something

*Chuckles*

*Eyes Gideon's 53 with a mutter* I am so far behind.

No worries guys...they will all show up. I think this is my third time here...maybe signed up at first in 2009 or 2010 or maybe that is when I started reading the site...and each time I have to go through the random mod approvals posts that show up later...

...a few times it was in a debate and when my comment finally showed up the train had already left the station....

I think these are in place to prevent trolls from joining...and that is a good thing. It all ends after 50 posts I think so hang in there.

Grumble. My second introduce-yourself thread has disappeared in review.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

East Wrote:No worries guys...they will all show up. I think this is my third time here...maybe signed up at first in 2009 or 2010 or maybe that is when I started reading the site...and each time I have to go through the random mod approvals posts that show up later...

...a few times it was in a debate and when my comment finally showed up the train had already left the station....

I think these are in place to prevent trolls from joining...and that is a good thing. It all ends after 50 posts I think so hang in there.

Thanks man. Gid's made it to the 50 but I'm trailing behind. *LOL*

I like your signature btw.

Bhp91126 Wrote:Grumble. My second introduce-yourself thread has disappeared in review.
I'll say hi again. I said it before when I saw you here, but it was put in review, but now I'm in my 50's!Cat3

shawnathan Wrote:I've never wanted to reach 50 before.
Laugh2 And *new news* I can't just post a smiley, have to have at least 10 characters in my post! Laugh1

IceblinkLuck Wrote:I'll say hi again. I said it before when I saw you here, but it was put in review, but now I'm in my 50's!Cat3

At least they don't review the thank you posts...

Btw. Hi
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.