Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Mob
Have you seen the latest T Mobile advert in it's entirity

I am a real lover of flash mobs as I think it's so uplifting to watch

Can you imagine at Liverpool Street Station people going to work and bored to be treated to this.......

There are some dedicated websites even one based in Brighton

Whats the one based in brighton??? I personally loved it and so did me boyfriend mind u if i was at the station and they did that id be like what the fuck??? Id prolly start giggling but get humilated if one was stood next to me

10/10 for that advert but im still not going back to T mobile

Great advert.... I love things like that...:biggrin:

I like the suns advert where the newspaper opens up massive lol

Zeon

It's a face book group "Flash Mob In Brighton&Hove" It's a group for people to advertise their flash mob

Confusedmile:

Brilliant! Sadly T-Mobile will always be One-to-None around Norfolk Cry

Really brilliant stuff... have seen a number of these events and would love to participate... or get surprised by one.

here is a wiki description of one that musta been fantastic: Notable flash mobs

Worldwide Pillow Fight Day
Worldwide Pillow Fight Day (or International Pillow Fight Day) was a pillow fight flash mob that took place on March 22, 2008. Over 25 cities around the globe participated in the first "international flash mob", which was the world's largest flash mob to date.[13] According to The Wall Street Journal, over 5,000 participated in New York City, overtaking London's 2006 Silent Disco gathering as the largest recorded flash mob.[14] Word spread via social networking sites, including Facebook, Myspace, private blogs, public forums, personal websites, as well as by word of mouth, text messaging, and email. Participating cities included Basel, Beirut, Boston, Budapest, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dublin, Houston, Innsbruck, London, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Monterrey, New York City, Paris, Pécs, Shanghai, San Francisco, Stockholm, Sydney, Vancouver, Washington, D.C., Zurich.

Glad to see that wiki puts Critical Mass in the same sort of event... it started in San Francisco, every last friday of the month cyclist gather and ride thru the streets as a group. There isnt any leader or route and it all happens rather organically... We Are Traffic is one of the rides themes. It has become a world wide event and many major cities have CMs.

The summer rides are the most popular and always gather over a thousand riders. One of those summer rides always finds us crossing the Golden Gate Bridge which is such a grand site to see... My sis, who is not a cyclist, joined one summer ride and said it was the best thing she had done in her life.

The Halloween ride is also an event not to be missed. The originality in costume and theatrics is simply outstanding.

someone in another thread said they were against cyclist as being elitist or something like that... just such ignorance as it is just the other way around. Motorist are the ones that believe they have all the rights in the world forgetting that the roads are meant to be shared and that having a license is a privilege and not a given. tbh, us cyclist do often feel sorry for ya motorist as ya sit in traffic going nowhere fast Rofl

i WILL HAVE A WEE LOK AT FACEBOOK LATER JAMIE AND SEE IF ONE CAN find it and ive just realised this is all in caps

Awesome video! Biggthumpup and the choice of tunes were excellent!

I have to agree phil.. My boyfriend cant stop watching that advertisement because he used to be a dancer and is facinated by the whole experience of it happenning