Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flat Earth
Do you think it would be underhanded if I did use a few minutes of the interview in an episode?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(05-05-2021, 01:49 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Do you think it would be underhanded if I did use a few minutes of the interview in an episode?

Which part did you want to use? Was it a part of the flat earth discussion? Or another part?

As for him wanting a copy, I think you'd be well within your rights to explain to him that you weren't happy with how the interview went, and felt like there wasn't much of a debate as he kept cutting you off. He won't be happy about that of course, but I feel it is your decision.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Well I guess I'm taking the extra shitty route and just blocked him. He sent me like 8 or 9 youtube videos which is supposed to be proof that the Earth is flat. That's all he is, just someone that watched a dumb video without the ability to critically think and now thinks those videos are truth. It's sad, but futile to make any explanations to him, including why I am not publishing. I think that is ultimately the best choice.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(05-05-2021, 11:00 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Well I guess I'm taking the extra shitty route and just blocked him. He sent me like 8 or 9 youtube videos which is supposed to be proof that the Earth is flat. That's all he is, just someone that watched a dumb video without the ability to critically think and now thinks those videos are truth. It's sad, but futile to make any explanations to him, including why I am not publishing. I think that is ultimately the best choice.

To be fair, given that he has done that since the interview, I feel you have done the right thing. You don't want to be entertaining that any longer.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

I think so too... I mean @Cridders88 you don't think they're crazy by chance?

[Image: giphy.webp]
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Cridders88

Oops, I left it too long to get around to listening to it, and now it's history.

By the sounds of things I didn't miss much anyway  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

@Bookworm In short you didn't but if you really really want to send me a PM lol I doubt you'll make it beyond 10 minutes and probably leave you wondering how the hell I put up with it for 2 1/2 hours lol
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm

Yeah, go for it, you can send it to me in Pm and I'll give it a go. See how long I last lol  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

(05-03-2021, 01:59 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: So what do you guys think I should do? Scrap the whole thing? Publish it? Publish it with a big disclaimer/warning at the beginning?

I listened to your latest and was sincerely encouraged that your scrapped it. I certainly hope you won't give any further thought of giving any further attention to that dumb shit. Ugh. Just listening to your description left me feeling just how beneath you it must have been. It's like holding on to a belief the 2020 election removing the CheetoJesus from office was stolen from him.
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(05-05-2021, 11:00 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Well I guess I'm taking the extra shitty route and just blocked him. He sent me like 8 or 9 youtube videos which is supposed to be proof that the Earth is flat. That's all he is, just someone that watched a dumb video without the ability to critically think and now thinks those videos are truth. It's sad, but futile to make any explanations to him, including why I am not publishing. I think that is ultimately the best choice.

Extra shitty???? Ummmm I must be missing something here. My take is you flushed the shit like any sane, civilized adult. Big Grin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart