Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fling!
Uhhh.. Hey, my name is Ariel. The lost prince of the sea and I really do not know what so say so I'm just going to write it. XD nyahahahha! I'm turning 16 this September I hope that you don't mind. I'm from Philippines. I like to watch anime and read books and play some video games. I like to sing even though my voice is really not that nice. XD Umm.. I just discovered last night that I am really fond of parties. Like I was completely wasted just by the beat of the song that's been played by the DJ and I just danced and danced, I don't even know to dance actually. XD I kinda regret it though. But it was fun. It's just embarrassing to remember those "reflexes" that I have done. Well, it's just... people would see me as an innocent guy who is smart in academics and responsible for his actions(which is really true; responsible part only though) when I really don't care about those things and some of my mates are shocked for what they saw last night. Damn. What did I do? xD So, I wore glasses, 5'6 or 5'5 in height, short-haired, tan, skinny, kind in some ways. xD nyahahahhaa! XD Well, nice to meet you guys. *wink wink*

.....Ayuh.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm not sure how am I supposed to respond to that buuut. XD Hi. XD

Welcome to GaySpeak Ariel.

Sounds like you had fun at that party. Good for you.
We Have Elvis !!

Aside from being filmed as I dance-craze by my shitty mates(I love them, btw), mm. yeah, I had fun. And thanks. XD

Welcome to the forum

Sankyuu! XD

Welcome Yel. Apart being twice your age and not being a lost prince of the sea (if I swim my shoulder dislocates, I'm more a lost prince of the kitchen) I welcome you as a fellow newbie.

Quote:Welcome Yel. Apart being twice your age and not being a lost prince of the sea (if I swim my shoulder dislocates, I'm more a lost prince of the kitchen) I welcome you as a fellow newbie.

Nyahahahaha! XD Well, if it did, that's gotta hurt. Kitchen? Do you cook?
Thanks and I welcome you too. Big Grin

Yeah I only discovered my fun water fact when I was encouraged to get in the sea whilst I was perfectly happy relaxing on the beach.

I love cooking. I was a chef, but I prefer it as a hobby. Nice way to unwind after work Smile