Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fling!
Quote:Yeah I only discovered my fun water fact when I was encouraged to get in the sea whilst I was perfectly happy relaxing on the beach.

I love cooking. I was a chef, but I prefer it as a hobby. Nice way to unwind after work

True. Being in the water makes me relax and think such deep thoughts.
I've always wanted to try and try cooking, but unfortunately, the only thing that I could do is scrambled eggs where I put some vanilla syrup, pepper, salt, sometimes warm milk, and cook it for 1 min. and 30 sec. and our teacher in cooking, says it tastes good. XD And I'm pretty flattered. >///<

Hmmm vanilla syrup? Interesting addition! Hey I had no kitchen experience until I was 18 and a waiter. One night the chef said he couldn't be bothered to cook food for us and if we wanted something we'd have to cook it ourselves. So I did (but he kind of showed me what to do), and the rest is history!

IanSaysHi Wrote:Hmmm vanilla syrup? Interesting addition! Hey I had no kitchen experience until I was 18 and a waiter. One night the chef said he couldn't be bothered to cook food for us and if we wanted something we'd have to cook it ourselves. So I did (but he kind of showed me what to do), and the rest is history!

Well, I guess everyone came from scratch as what they say. I wanted to try cooking some main dishes but I think it might be a waste of money, it will fail anyway, and I know success will only accumulate through failure but I still dunn have the money to buy the ingredients for it. XD EGGS are the only thing that I could experimented on.