Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flu shots
Just curious how many folk actually get them, plus for us older folk, a shingles shot as it is pretty nasty, If you had chicken pox you have the shingles virus, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I get one every year. My doctor insist because I have diabetes and flu is very dangerous for me because i cant eat or drink and I will have to go to the hospital.

I always get flu shots, since I have a terrible immune system. Without it, I'd probably be sick all year.

Over here in the Southern cone, the Elderly, pregnant women and kids are the immediate priority...I don't think I've ever gotten a flu shot...nor anyone else in the 18-35 range oh well, I just have to endure them when I get them (which is not that often really)

I don't remember the last time I got one, my immune system seems to do fine on its own. Except I better not get this damn cold that's going around.....

I had one in June, I had no reaction to it.

My dad got shingles once a couple years ago, it was really horrible, he got it on his face and it looked awfully painful.

I've had meningococcal B vaccines and all the usual polio whooping cough etc. super jab.

I never got them when I was younger.

I worked for American Airlines medical headquarters at one point, and they were giving free flu shots, so I got one for the hell of it. I ended up in bed for two weeks, sicker than I have ever been.

I have never had another one since, and will never have another one.

I did, however, get a pneumonia shot this year, only cause the Dr. said I had to have it cause I turned 50.
No side effects from that.

Actually had two of them. I changed Dr.s and the new Dr. gave me a pneumonia shot too. So I guess Im good for then next 10 years.

The last time I got a flu shot was start of junior high I believe. I have a strong immune system so only get sick once a year or so.

We get them every year, required part if our vaccine regimen. I've never had a serious reaction just sniffles.

Richard

Don't care what it stops, you aint commin' at me with no damn needle!